I go server vide KOS for a week!

There are 44 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• K i have been aloved from my

boss to go KOs server vide for a week!hope i dont need OP`s permition to do this if yes then

OP plz alowe me to do this it will be fun for everyone!so if all will accept this i will go

server vide KOS
    for one week starting from tomorow! 8)

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• vide? sorry I only speak 2 and a half languages: bad english, russian,

and some german

and so what are you asking? to go KOS for a week? great! everyone

murders raven on sight for a week, though when I kill you, raven, it's because you have

been killing other people in New York, I enforce the server rules.

• WOHOHO!! pandora what are you telling ther,i havent killed anybody in newyork.

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.

• yea, but in case ya do, when I come kill you it'll be because you killed in a no-pk

zone, you can stop wohohoing because otherwise I think getting into fights while in the

middle of a trade or something is annoying, you fire at me first and you will be on my KOS

list for so long, you'll never want to play FL again, because every time you're about to

undock or launch, every time you jump to another system, every trade lane you use, every

sensor refracting cloud you see, you will always suspect remember what happened at such

times, all because you ignored the rules of engagement.

• <-------Playing Jaws music..

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• go raven!
    this just may be fun, but you better

be willing to die alot, also, i think if you dont get discouraged by your guest of

self-kosing, please tell after we are done, cuz it just might be a fun thing for pplz to

self-kos like once a month or something, especially the really good

fighters

--nitr0x

• go, im waiting :)

di di di dum,

da da da da di di di dum, di di di dum...

I don't fear anything.
    [SIZE=1] - Remy Bonjasky[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]AMD64 X2 4200+ | 1024 RAM | 9700 GS | MSI K8N SLI Platinum, nForce4 SLI | 1,2 TB | 22"CRT | FL@1280x960x32bit@xxx fps | XP with SP2 [/SIZE]

Freelancer Videos: [ Movie 1 ][ Movie 2 ][ Movie 3 ]

• Pro(Looser) what are you

talking ther if u want to tell me samsing like theat,then came to the server side and tell

me it while i am shooting in your stinky A** [1]

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• BTW GIve my 30 mil

back!!! Or i kill you [3] [3] [3]

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

Originally

posted by PR[]_|<||_|_ER
    proow thet i have u to give 30 mi,lllll lol my bro says

thet i must say pisies dirst to raven

Can i have that text in NORMAL english,

please.

• Rubby its meens go F*** your self Raven

k Laser

if you think so then we shall me in afterworld of course you will be ther first [3] [3]

[3] and go Fu*** yourself Laser jet noob

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

k Laser if you think so then we shall me in

afterworld of course you will be ther first and go Fu*** yourself Laser jet noob

did i miss something here?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!