GMG Hypergate [solved]

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by wombat1940.

• Hello

I have a problem, my relationship with miners guild gas is passable but once arriving near Secret GMG Research Facility
    and GMG Hypergate
    the ion cannon destroyed me in two seconds.

I would like to know if it is possible to use it or if it's just for fun what was placed. :dos:

Interesting to answer as this could help another.

Sorry I can speak very bad English

Dark is my blackness

Edited 2 times, last by dark68360 ().

• the ion cannon kills you, because their faction doesn't like you very much ;) to make them friendly, you have to fullfill the Dervon mission: go to Dervon, kill at least 1 Ancient drone (better is 3 or 4) and you will get access to the Hypergate. but be aware, the Ancient Drones are of the hardest NPC-s on the Crossfire server. If you have problems there, you will have a very hard time in the systems behind the Hypergate. the Alien factions in the Inner Core systems are even harder than the Ancients ;) it's absolutely necessary to have a good ship with very good equipments.

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• Hello,

what about after fullfilling the CF-storyline? How can I get access to the gate? I am at max friendly with GMG, anyway the Cannons shoot at me. No chance of using the gate. Is there a way to get past this?

Greetings,
    Laconda

• A little correction: that is not an asteroid, but a planetary fragment, its huge, visible from almost 30k (from 25k definitely), i found the easiest way to the jumphole by approaching from BELOW the fragment :)

• In my opinion, the easiest (and fastest) way to get to Dervon jumphole is the following:
    1) put a waypoint at jumphole's location;
    2) take BS Bismark -> Triangulum tradelane and open the system map;
    3) quit the tradelane when the angle between waypoint route and the tradelane is approximately 90 degrees (see Screenshot #1); you should also see a hole in the rocks from there (see Screenshot #2, inside the waypoint rhomb);
    4) fly directly to the hole / waypoint and you will soon have a visual of jumphole (see Screenshot #3);
    5) welcome to the Ancient world :)

Files

• 1.png

(1.57 MB, downloaded 17 times, last: )
    • 2.png

(1.68 MB, downloaded 18 times, last: )
    • 3.png

(2.02 MB, downloaded 17 times, last: )
  • the ion cannon kills you, because their faction doesn't like you very much ;) to make them friendly, you have to fullfill the Dervon mission: go to Dervon, kill at least 1 Ancient drone (better is 3 or 4) and you will get access to the Hypergate. but be aware, the Ancient Drones are of the hardest NPC-s on the Crossfire server. If you have problems there, you will have a very hard time in the systems behind the Hypergate. the Alien factions in the Inner Core systems are even harder than the Ancients ;) it's absolutely necessary to have a good ship with very good equipments.

Hi Denne
    I assume we are taking about the Hypergate in the Omega-3 System in the Sirius Sector or is there another gate elsewhere? Need to be careful what we say here. It could be a Spoiler for others. :huh: Don't know yet how to include a Spoiler ..... ?(
    Thanks.
    Wombat.

Edited 3 times, last by wombat1940: Edit: Sorry. Reading Wanderer's instructions in his post, its Utopia. Which is not where I was taking about. Say no more ...... ().