INFECTION

There is 1 reply in this Thread. The last Post () by LordRaydenMK.

• Based on Serenity Storyline.

A few days ago were the most chaotic it has ever been in the history of Mankind...

A revolutionary drug was released known as XT-20K. This drug was supposed to relieve stress, but some people who were already as peaceful as it is, went haywire. They would become Cannibalistic, and murderous. The bad thing is, is the fact that they were lots of them. They managed to take to space, which was the worst thing so far. Then they attacked the other colonies. At the moment, the reavers have annihilated countless planets and a lot of star systems. We will put into first person view of Reaver survivor, John McCraw.

Day 1 of Reaver infection ; Planet Colom: Origin of XT-20K

I can't believe I managed to actually come close to see this test drug come to use. I have just walked into the Laboratory where the test subjects are. I can't believe they decided to test the whole population! This is really weird, many are getting up. HOLY CRAP!! They are running against the glass panes! Damn! What the hell is happening. They Broke through! I quickly just grabbed my Ion Pistol from my belt and shot one of the crazy bastards, big mistake now they are all after me. I run as fast as I can down the Corridors with my Ion Blaster in grip trying to shoot behind me as they are all tripping and sprinting to get me. I managed to get into a light Star ship. I fly out of there as quick as I can, and kept speeding until I got to freedom Control.

Day 2 of Reaver infection ; Planet Gortskov: Safe haven for all

The planet was probably going to fall apart soon, the volcanoes are going off all the time, and there are earthquakes all the time as well. Damn, I can't shake what happened yesterday, I need to head to Terran control. Wait, whats that in the sky? Is that a Troop carrier from the planet Colom? Couldn't be. IMPOSSIBLE! NO! I went in my Light fighter and made way to the Defence office in Gortskov. I told them about the incident at Colom. They complied and decided to try attack the troop carrier, the missile systems blew it up with many missile hits, But that didn't stop them, they dropped out, and started butchering people on the ground below. I had just made it out yet again. This is getting pretty scary. I made way to Planet Columbus, the only Terran planet in this system with full military control.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

L+ Ratio

• Day 3 of the Reaver Infection ; Planet Colombys: Colonial Military Planet

So we touched down on Planet Colombus via the Colonial Troop Carrier. It was a pretty rough ride getting here. Everybody was talking about what happened on Planet Gortskov. The planet was taken within hours. Hundreds of thousands of Reavers slaughtering and butchering countless Civilians, scientists, and military personnel. I figured while I am on this planet, I can make my way to a nearby bar and start asking around about this stuff. I approach a hooded figure under the Callsign: PeaceKeeper. He told me everything I needed to know about this. They cannot be cured, and must be eradicated before they deal any major harm. Apparently he was part of a peace corp called "Peace". Peace featured many militant fighters, and different members, each who have their own background and skills. He gave me his card and he walked off. I had just walked off when I again, saw another Reaver attack vessel. I saw there were black laser projectiles harming this troop carrier. I saw the ship blow up. The Reavers dropped from the sky and begin to try and attack the others. It didn't go well, especially since the Peace corp were firing death rays at them. "Ok, where do I sign up?" I ask PeaceKeeper. He gave me a small grin. "We still have much work to do." he says

I think I'm cut out for this.

L+ Ratio