Clans vs Freelancers & advanced new stuff

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Today I had discussion about theme how big advantage offers new stuff (which can be produced/purchased on higher lvl clan bases) for clan members. It was also about concern if it is not like "silent" pushing on freelancers to become clan members.

OK, so imo YES, IT IS a silent push on freelancers to strongly evaluate if they should not pick one RP and become clan members. But here is now needed ASAP also say, that till now there was not any real reason why freelancers should go to clan, and also is needed to say that it are mainly the clans who helps keep this server running. With this said, there is clearly obvious that clans need members and stronger clans can start do something on server (RP) and it is server wise to offer some server-side support for clans (finally).

Now back to "advantage" thing. You do not need to fear that new stuff will make clan members significantly superior/invincible. Yea, there is bonus lets say around 10% for stuff which can be produced, but EVERY single item build at base need big amount of things to be delivered (it need serious time involved in it). Next to this every freelancer can make deal with some clan about buy some new stuff ... but counting this above, you can count that asked price for this will be not small. Here need to be also said, that before is clan able produce something, it need concentrated big effort to build enough advanced base ... say 1000+ trains, which on start all need to be unloaded with freighters ...

Another thing which every freelancing pilot should know is, that THE MAIN idea behind clan new stuff is to offer clan members DO SOMETHING else as they were able do before, build something what belongs to them and have therefore more fun when been on server.

And what I want to say on end? ... new clan ships (did I mentioned it? :) ) and new clan bases and its upgrading are truly amazing. You need to see it, and be part of build team to feel how big fun it is. Crossfire clans now have something "valuable" to offer to freelancers and become clan member is now not only about "disadvantages" or "limitations".

• I've heard legends&stories about the mighty TSH clan base =O - maybe I'll live to see it one day. :cat:

Anyways, I can see clan members are pretty busy now constructing their base, even hiring freelancers (which may lead them to joining that clan).
    That base thing surely is a nice thing, the more stuff to do the more fun it is, I hope it helps gaining some player numbers.

• As Far as Hiring Fl's Goes, Martin F, is the only 1 Who Will Consider This...

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• Hi.! Everyone.
    THIS IS 4 ALL CLANS
    I really like what is happening with this building of Clan Bases.

AS A FREELANCER I am ready to help UNCONDITIONALLY ALL CLANS of what'soever AFFILIATION TO COMPLETE THEIR BASES.

So if I hail you Please Consider THIS IS PURE AND SIMPLE AN OFFER TO HELP YOU if I am able.

At this point I just wish to remain a FREELANCER ..... I MAY CONSIDER CLAN MEMBERSHIP at some time in the future.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• clans work for something so they get something

freelancers have little reason to complain
    without clans there wouldnt even be a mod or server to play on

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• [heading]Libra Tower - Building of TSH clan base in pictures.[/heading]

Libra Tower

Click on picture above will open page overview with possible slideshow in new browser window.

... base atm up to lvl 15