Updating Wiki

There are 30 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ajay.

• Damn, the entire point of this was to update the Wiki, because it's outdated and I like cataloging things... We don't have to do it. I mean, I don't have to do it, but it should be done.

But whatever, anyway you want. I can share the account info to the GR collective if you want, it's no biggie.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• point is... he wants to map so he got the unlock
    it makes no sense giving it to all

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• We'll coordinate.

Didn't have time to reinstall yesterday, but I should be able to do that today and have some first screenshots. ;)

• I do. I have to reinstall to get the classic Freelancer UI, which Forlon and I agreed was better for the screenshots for the Wiki.

• Btw in fullhd monitor resolution and using this small trick I mentioned before (sw to desktop when is nav-map open and back) we should get rly nice big systems maps pics.

• CF reinstalled... I rolled out the Mapper char, but no map other than New York's default setting was available... Oh well...

Also, Forlon, the trick with the Alt-Tab on classic interface really works - the map gets huge, thanks

• I've got an idea regarding ship infocards:
    Some ships (all capital ships, Armored Transport, etc) have integral equipment. Maybe it is possible to somehow learn the stats of said equipment? Turrets on cruisers or gunboats (Damage vs shield, hull, projectile speed, range, refire rate), shields on all these ships (capacity, regen rate, type), etc. Then post these stats on the page of a ship they are pre-mounted on.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".