[Suggestion] BMG Cargo Containers

• Please move this thread if it's in the wrong board.

I'm not sure if this suggestion has come up before, but I think it has some potential! The title of this thread says it all, have a cargo container exclusive to players who have a smuggler license equipped. I'm not sure how you would make the item illegal and detectable by Police or NPC's (since cargo container is equipment not commodity), and I don't know what the cost/sale price should be, that's a decision for OP to make, but I'd suggest cost 400k, sell for around 2 million (about double the current containers).

The only way this would work is if the distance for the route is the same as the other routes (usually 4-5 systems depending on what you sell), otherwise trading regular legal cargo containers would still be quicker and more profitable. Unless you made the profit worth the time to travel from one end of Sirus to the other, also gives police potentially more time to catch us! Us smugglers know the risks we take, ESPECIALLY in a train haha.

If it can't be done due to the limitations and the way everything is coded, then oh well I tried =P

[RA] Revan

[Republic Alliance]
    (click for system rules)
    A Galactic Smugglers Clan in a galaxy not far away!