[RA] - Omicron Gamma System Rules

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Portalearth.

• Omicron Gamma System Rules

Edit by
    See next post!

• Omicron Gamma is Open!

Omicron Gamma is now open to all. However please keep these rules in mind:Starforge is hostile to everyone except ALLIED Clans. This Includes Freelancers.

In order to establish that RA is not a charity, Base Equipment will be given out to freelancers and allied clans when proper verification is completed*

You are free to enjoy the sights of Omicron Gamma, but please be respectful and leave the system before you log off.

Law Enforcement must provide 24 hours notice to Revan or Portaearth to enter and must provide a statement of intent, expected length of operation and estimated completion of operations. Omicron Gamma will be monitored by allied clans when RA is not logged in to ensure proper accountability of law enforcement practices

Allied Clans: DP, Fallen

*verification Process is defined as completing a contract given by Republic Alliance, Financial compensation to RA or special trade bargin with an authorized RA member

Questions: Please Message Me or Revan

• I want to make some clarifications to the "system closed" idea. Seems like i've had a pretty negative response to it so i think some exceptions should apply.

Server Related events such as Tour de Universe are exempt from this decree.
    Checking to see if the base is there is exempt.

On the subject of passage from Altair: The system is CLOSED! Meaning you must go back through Nomad territory, back through Sol to get back to Sirius. I have eyes and ears on the server most times of the day, so be careful ;). Those with Unrestricted access may pass through Omicron Gamma on their way back from Altair.

Please message me with questions. I am surprisingly easy to talk to.

Thanks
    -PE

• Update
    Added to Unrestricted Access
    + Trader Joe and his Corsair aligned characters

Edit by Forlon
    Thread cleaned & locked. This really is not place for discussions and you know this.