[RA] Recruitment Center

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Portalearth.

• Edit by
    Important update: [RA] Recruitment Center

• Good luck! Hope you will find a lot of new members which are very active player.

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

• SSSSOOOOO Here's where we are at

Some of you know my Laptop took a crap about 2 month ago and while i have the funds to purchase a new system, my financial priorites are focused on a vehicle, which is pretty important to have in todays workforce. You all have no idea how much i miss playing with you guys

Our Base is Finished in Omicron Gamma. Big thanks to Thanrui and Mercenaro for their help (and lack of a social life)

I have no idea when i'm going to be getting a new computer, let alone if i'll be able to recover my FLIDs.

Now, i've been asked by a few people if I know what happened to Revan. The last i heard, and this is two month old information, but Revan was in the process of switching jobs and moving houses which interferred with online time by itself in addition to the sh*t life throws at us sometimes. So lets definitely throw some good vibes to Revan. I have recently tried contacting him but haven't heard back from him yet.

all that aside, RA is still recruiting. Base Access and tagging of characters wouldn't be too much of a problem. Contact me here on the forums for more information

• As Cantana Focks is Arriving to Omicron Gamma. For Inquiries in Joining The Republic Alliance, Please message me In-game or on the forums for Information on Joining RA.

About The Republic Alliance:
    We are a Pirate RP. A major focus into RP. I'm planning to Make Crossfire Great Again by engaging in in-depth roleplay as Cantana Focks. Follow "the Silver Tongued Devil" to gain an understanding of the type of character i'm going to play as. Alternate Personas are encouraged. We move anything...for a price. We will transfer Information across the galaxy or deliver a shipment of space puppies to the nearest orphanage.

We will engage all players above Level 50 in active roleplay. Thats an extra 10 levels. Be on the look out for opportunities to make credits. After all, Credits are the key to happiness. If i'm alone, I'll cry myself to sleep in my decked out Battleship

I have not heard from Revan. Attempts to contact her have been futile. It would be nice to have a nice size clan for her to return to

• :salutesDiwrnod da ! I would Like to put Forward a Nomination for a Member of your New Clan! I suggest... black_tulip! You Can Help him in His Quest to Go Further in the Sectors ! I mean Past arena and X-3043 ! He Needs to be Guided in the Ways of How 2 Be a Pirate, not just a Leech in the Game.. :salutes:police:

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

Edited once, last by |TSH| ***Tribbs*** ().

• It's just my guess m8ts but I thInk BT is an independent stealth cha ....
    Good luck guys. However hope things keep going well and that Revan is ok.

Why the change into a pirate RP ?

I thought a second smuggling clan in CF was great.

Although
    If pirates is your destiny it's cool see you in space, fellow freelancers.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Well Smuggling is a hard sell to new players. A lot of people see them as "just traders" but they're so much more than that. Frankly, I think they're the most important RP on the whole server. Its just tough to get people to see that. With server population where it's at, well...there is not much room to have fun as a smuggler especially if there is no one to chase you ;)

However, i just don't see server population regaining what it was way back in the day (CF1.7 era). Getting people to play an old game is just as tough as convincing them Smugglers have the most fun...

And BT is a player who'd rather play with themselves. No use wasting the time and effort on someone with no interest in Clans.

I'm trying to stock up on weapons and crap so i can entice new players with upgraded fighters. I know i joined CFPD for the free gear....

• Join the Republic Alliance: Riches and power await!

So It's True. We're Pirates. But not just that. We Know how to use our minds to get whatever loot we want. It so happens our guns can cash the checks we write. We've got the backing of the two most powerful organizations in the galaxy, Focks Industries being one of them. Our mighty Starforge keeps our home system Omicron Gamma safe with the most effective production facilities in Sirius. Our commercial and underground supply network provides limitless resources for you

Republic Alliance is more than just wreckless pilots who are mere victims involved galactic politics. We work with other clans and organizations to achieve a common goal. Is it the immense profits you seek but need protection from civil rights violations from law enforcement? Need to cripple government infrastructure but don't want to be held responsible? We can help! Don't mistake us for bounty hunters. We're Freedom Fighters! No cause is too immoral.

To join Republic Alliance you must fulfill the following
    - Verified solo trip to Sovetskaya and via sol.
    - Possess a wild, unchecked imagination
    - Willing to operate independently
    - Willing to play "in character"

First 3 new recruits receives an Armored Transport or VHF of their choosing.

Hail me In-game or on the forums if interested

See ya in Space! Hopefully behind my turrets and not in front of them