FL ID Changer incompatible with Win10 ?

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by The Original.

• Greetings,

Well, yeah, did anybody make FL ID Changer work on windows 10 ?

No type of fix for comdlg32.ocx or related parts missing error worked. Got it registered and in both system32 and siswow64 :D Running in Compatibility mode with anything doesn't work either.

Edit: Nevermind, install just didn't have an ID to show in the first place :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• And this Cursor set is gone ? Just noticed it doesn't appear in the Launcher's settings, but maybe when activating the mod yes ?

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I will have to check on the cursors...didn't notice that one missing.

As for the FL ID changer, mine is working with no issues on Win 10. Not sure what to tell you, I didn't make any changes or adjustments when I upgraded to Win 10.

Edit by
    by Gearhead10

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• Win 10 x64 right ?

Running it as admin gives that problem, if without admin, it appears normally, but doesn't read any ID or shows anything.

Edit: Hmm nevermind, I forgot to first put an ID in the game for it to show anything... (Didn't start CF Multiplayer for it to have an ID). So it still works fine :D

Also +1 for WIn 10 for getting something called "Directplay" by itself to play Freelancer normally. No boxed effects or such.

SOLVED

Edited 2 times, last by Michael ().

• Hello Michael & welcome back "to the vast universe of Crossfire" :)

Here are the cursor sets available in the launcher:

Edit: just noticed you asked about activation options... But I think they should be same.

- Wanderer -

• I noticed they are not there, which is why I posted pics of it and mentioned about them not being there. It's obvious they existed before, and maybe still exist but only when activating it ? Or got removed since 1.9.