To be a Rheinland Battleship Captain...

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon.

• I always wanted to commandeer a Rheinland Battleship and stationed somewhere and changes every 1-2 hours just to help people, I don't care how many time I die atleast I helped someone. Can anyone help me get a Rheinland Battleship? The Bismark edition? That's all I want to have my ingame name is DonPasteraVFX :D

I also want to roleplay as a Rheinland Battleship Captain :police:

• greetings,

if you want rly help ppl, you should 1st learn how this game works. Your 'fleet' should contain at least 1 explorer, 1 fighter, 1 trading ship (preferably soulforge train) and after this a BS. With this you can stay on your own feet (maintain income) and do more activities as also be able help others ... and helping is mainly to teach/guide them 'how to be able keep on own feet' = understand how work trading, how to fight npcs, how works reputation (and why is important for trading chars), and learn most common travel routes etc.

• Btw I not wanted to be critic or something like this, I only follow one advice I got from one of my old friend which told about helping: If you give to someone all what he want (he will get it asap), he will learn nothing and he will lose interest quite fast bcs will not know what to do, BUT if you will help someone with advices, will accompany him and show him how things works, and only slightly help him reach his goals, then you will give him a time to start like a game which he started to play and he may in the end decide to stay much longer, bcs he will learn what all he can do, usually more things which was not seen on first look.