• What do you think... now that the Iconian war is over, what will happen to the alliance?
    Will it break and the different factions return to their old conflicts?

What will happen with Sela.
    In one or another way she is also responsible for the war.... but she arrived in time which allowed the alliance to do what was required to end this war.
    She also appeared to think about their mistakes and regret what she had done. For the first time ever she appeared to change.
    And still... the romulan republic probably still wants her to face a trial due to her war crimes.

What will happen to Kragan?
    He was the voice of reason that influenced the final mission and eventually resolved the conflict between Iconians and Alliance.
    But the voice of reason is truely not what Klingon Loresingers tell stories about.

I personally would have appreciated if the final mission of the Iconian war ended on Qo*onos in the Hall of Warriors with Kragan being honored in some way (probably by giving him the sword of kahless).
    That would have ended the iconian war exactly where it started.

I am a bit surprised that the Iconians did not understand the concept of time travel at all now that Ive played this episode.
    True they can not travel through time in their current state as energy beings.... but they were flesh and blood once. In some where they would have stumbled over time travel in their early form 200.000 years ago.
    Another thing I am wondering now... will they maybe return to their natural form again? They have everything they need with the world heart now.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!