Long time Freelancer, first time Crossfire 2.0 poster.

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by redirishlord.

• I wanted to say thank you, and being a Star Citizen backer I posted the following on their forums:

"The download took 6.5 hours ... & it was worth every minute! This Freelancer Mod is the defining version of the historic game. Every detail has been given attention. I could not be more impressed, Crossfire Team you have my great gratitude & many thanks.

To anyone considering dusting off your old copy of Freelancer, join the Crossfire community & begin downloading (maybe before your next work shift). Follow the instructions carefully (they are complete, step by step & easy to follow), and enjoy something truly awesome. Modders For-The-Win!"

Crossfire 2.0 Team, you have really created a special work here. This is really the defining Freelancer mod, thanks again for giving me a reason to keep playing the 12 year old game I love. Maybe someday you'll give Star Citizen the same treatment, I can only hope ;-)

• howdy
    glad you like it

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• More than Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, with this I really feel the "Enhanced". I'm replaying the single player & I keep finding little details to be amazed by, all the textures & such really "pop", Manhattan never looked so good. It's a joy to play again.

• Thank you all! I'm still banging away at single player campaign, getting back my 'lancer skills. I can "yank & bank" a lot more here with no "greyout/redout" chasing me ( 'Citizen's visual g-force turning limitation).