HELP

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SilverFox.

• ouch major problem help please. logged on to play my session and upon undocking and engaging in battle graphics is going mad have to redock can,t see in game. the launcher had 1 extra update has this done something can,t play crossfire this problem was not there last night when i logged off.

after a talk with martind will see what happens thanks :)

Edited once, last by Kermit ().

• i dont understand that
    yes, ive done updates to the render settings but those worked perfectly during the tests
    and exactly this update is required to get the mod re-released this month (without that change the mod release can be canceled since none of the new features will work... and old ones remain bugged)

the new settings are valid

can you provide screenshot?
    which graphic settings do you use?
    which shader?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• It must be something local. I was in game (with all latest updates) and everything worked smoothly even if used fraps for recording fight (all graphic settings on max + SweetFX) during mission in X against CSF ...

• anyone else with this problem?

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I had some issues with FXAA shader yesterday (upgraded Win10). Looked like tons of beams going in all directions from a point in space. Duration was about 1-2 secs, then it was gone again for 15 mins and appeared again :greenconfused: .
    Then I switched shader to ENB and np's
    (GCs is 2xGTX 660Ti - not SLI config)
    Edit: I had lower framerates than normal and it was in NB, docking Miner at Dortmund Station (if it matters).

CF RP: Probably smuggling something or exploring the universe
    EM char: Event_Manager_Silverfox

9248-cebc88b9.png

Edited once, last by SilverFox ().

• I had some issues with FXAA shader yesterday (upgraded Win10). Looked like tons of beams going in all directions from a point in space. Duration was about 1-2 secs, then it was gone again for 15 mins and appeared again :greenconfused: .
    Then I switched shader to ENB and np's
    (GCs is 2xGTX 660Ti - not SLI config)
    Edit: I had lower framerates than normal and it was in NB, docking Miner at Dortmund Station (if it matters).

i had no shader selected but will try that if it happens again hope not did a total reinstall now i will see. but what was described here was what started happening to me exactly, anyway now i will see what happens :/
    6.50 server time it started again been on heavy battle all was ok till just now switching to enb to see what happens

Edited once, last by Kermit ().

• without detailed information i cant do anything

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,