question

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by denne.

• 18.30 hrs server time. i raised this question once before and need to raise it again. kills not matching cargo tractored mainly pods ?. when i logged on my lieutenant count was 22 and my ace was 2.after one engagement killing 15 lieutenants and 8 aces, my total was only 30 and 6. my count is slowly to me getting further out. my question i started with 22 lieutenants and finished kills is 37 why is there only 30 in the kill count in cargo bay, where did the other 7 go. if i spend 2-3 hours at it it,s a major discrepancy.

also lith station in nephele, the amount of time before the tractor releases you to manual flight is a lot longer, and damage to ship while in that tractor is more servere before i can fight back, than most other places of undocking.

also when attacking a npc and it releases a countermeasure do,s my guns lock on it till it,s destroyed and then go,s back on the target. countermeasures are for missles or torpedoe,s i always thought. can be fatal if attacked by a number of npc,s and need to break of the attack.

• From my experience is, that if tractor 'tracks' long time, then is 'heavier' lag going on. Can be due connection or server, there can be more reasons.

Pods drop may relying on NPCs which you fight ... most noticeable with coalition rogues. Then there can come two factors: distance between your ship and npc exploding ship (there is some distance ... 2km? when pods don't drop if I remember right .. @Apache ?) and collateral damage when exploding ships or missiles, torps, mines as also guns fire ... all this can destroy pod = less pods as killed ships. One another moment when is pod not dropped is when you kill npc which not attack you (is going jump for example).

• correct, pods only drop if exploding ship is less than 2k from you. Also, they are very vulnerable from explosion damage, be it from ships or projectiles. from coalition ships they sometimes don drop at all, but I only tested that in missions. I have also experienced lag from tractor beams, both from distance and number of items it tries to tractor (like nanobots on coalition rogue mission)

• and don't forget: there are NPC-s which simply have no pod in their cargo but commodities. u can scan them before u attack, so u know if it is worth it.

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link