1-hour reversion...DOes this happen often?

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by APE.

• I was rep-fixing by killing Xenos in Colorado. I have a full load of PODS and on my way back to a prison. I get an internet error/connection message and get kicked.
    I was unable to log in for about 3-5 min (I could see the server on the list but not log in).

Upon logging back in I had lost about an hour, my Rep with Xenos was back to Neutral, and I had no pods. I would have thought I was simply destroyed while being afk if the hours worth of rep-fixing was not gone as well. I was at a station that I had docked at about an hour ago (I was no longer in space as I was when I was kicked).

Does this happen often?

• char files are stored while docking / launching or by interacting with the char selection

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• If you dock, then if server crashes or you get disconnect, you will start from this position. If you are killed bcs your game crash, then you lose guns/pods (this happens if your game crash and there is more tougher enemies). Its always better not wait till you fill fully you Haidar (example) with pods :)

• One other thing i noticed during podding is ... the game will auto stop/crash if the amount of equipments on your ship during looting AND the amount of items in space that cannot be tractored such as bat and bot plus others are too many ... that's why i always destroy these items after killing several wings of NPCs to avoid such scenario ...

• there is a max limit of items that can be stored in a player file

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• The Original

THAT's an important advice.
    Too many lootable items flying around you cause also quite some lag. As sais : destroy such items or move away (cruise) until tthey vanish from your target list (lower left).

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)