Yo!

There are 14 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by MuG3N.

• Yo. I'm new to the forums, but not to freelancer, or the crossfire mod. I started playing back when 1.9 first came out, and I played for awhile, but then my computer broke, and some bad life things happened, but I'm back now. I got a laptop recently that my friend donated. It's a complete potato. (It's a Toshiba Satellite A135-S7404 if you're curious) I'm hoping it will be able to run the mod... idk the intel GMA 950 is pretty weak...

As for Multiplayer, I'm not even going to attempt to play, because my internet connection totally sucks. It's a shame, but I don't want to be that guy that infuriates people with lag. Then again, I might at least try, but only late at night, because thats when my internet is fastest. Long explanation for that.

But yeah, good to meet you guys.

Oh yeah, I'm into learning languages, I speak French pretty OK, and I know a little Japanese. If someone wants to teach me some of their language, I'm always happy to learn. ^_^

• Hello MuG3N,

welcome here on Portal and hope you can enjoy CF mod :) ... even if only for SP, there can be spend alot play-hours and have fun.

• Welcome aboard M8 :) Enjoy Crossfire in SP, and ... be carefull, if you ever dare to go online .... it has the potential to become addictive ;) , esp. with all the great folks around ^^ (my story).

Ever tried some andere europäische Sprachen also ? :D

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• howdy

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Welcome aboard MuG3N! Enjoy SP and hope to see you in MP.

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• Thank you all for the hospitality. ^^

Ever tried some andere europäische Sprachen also ?

When I was in middle school, I took a Turkish class, but I don't remember much from it. I learned a little German from a German transfer student that used to go to my high school, but very little. I can speak a few words in Russian, but I can't read it of course. I actually know more of Asian languages. I have many friends that used to live in Hong Kong, so they teach me the Cantonese dialect of Chinese from time to time. It's really hard to remember though, so I don't pick up that much... I think I'd have to take a class, or go live in china lol. I've got lots of Filipino friends too, but as with Chinese, it's really hard for me to remember the pronunciations of Tagalog words just by talking with someone. European languages are easier in that sense. The one exception is Japanese... it just rolls right off the tongue for me for some reason. :)

• Welcome aboard bro... happy to have you back playing CF ... in fact some people around here also having connection problem, but, due to its addictiveness, they keep playing though...
    Well, the best way to learn other languages is learning the bad words ... hehehe ...