Crossfire 2.0 Launcher - Singelplayer Update Files keep updating on each new game launch

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Aendadar.

• Alrighty, please be patient with me.

As most of you have seen, I have been struggling a bit with configuring my mod etc. So I launched and exited Freelancer quite a bit. I have noticed though, that each time I try and launch the game from the Crossfire launcher; the same 11 files keep trying to update. This is a second update that happens after the first update with 201 - 210 or so files after a clean install. Is this normal?

Thank you. :)

• That's completly normal. These "updates" are mostly changes that have been made after 1st release and the launcher ... just doesn't look if they are already changed ^^.

What comes with these changes is also a cchange of the economy aka what is where sold and bought for whicch prize (changes every day). So, if you came across a VERY interesting trade and wanna exploit it a bit more in SP => you don't have to let the launcher change it, just reject the question for updating. :)

It is only essential for MP.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• That's completly normal. These "updates" are mostly changes that have been made after 1st release and the launcher ... just doesn't look if they are already changed ^^.

What comes with these changes is also a cchange of the economy aka what is where sold and bought for whicch prize (changes every day). So, if you came across a VERY interesting trade and wanna exploit it a bit more in SP => you don't have to let the launcher change it, just reject the question for updating. :)

It is only essential for MP.

Thank you for the answer, I really appreciate it. :salutes
    I am just trying to figure out if I am doing things wrong, such things haven't exactly inspired confidence with my troubleshooting, but now I know. ^_^

• I get the same thing happening to me Legacy, it's just that "for me", after the 11 files are updated, the launcher preps the game to run but then I get an error message and the game closes (without ever actually running). Still trying to figure that one out.