Ship Status Bar (Speeds are not displayed next to Shields / Hull Integrity)

There are 18 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by calavera2nd.

• Hello,

I was hoping someone can help me out with this. It's pretty much what I have said in the subject area. I have installed a fresh copy of Freelancer (V1.0) I then proceeded to install FLMM 1.31 and last but not least, Crossfire 2.0. I have tried several options, things like; support for Widescreen, the Crossfire Gold Hud 16:9 version as well as the 4:3 versions and without Widescreen support, but it just refuses to display. I really am at a loss...

Any ideas? ?(

Thank you in advance for any advice and tips. :salutes

• That did the trick, thank you very much for the help Moorhuhn, I really appreciate it. It really was annoying; this has also fixed the text spacing in my HUD, I can finally play without these HUD annoyances. I am so happy. ^_^
    I only wish I could like your post more than once. :)

Take care. <3

• Hello,

I'm having the same problem, Ship Speed and Condition not showing.
    I tried installing the fonts manually, but still the same problem.
    Tried using the fonts-fix.cmd but to no avail.
    Also tried manually entering the registry, still no result.
    Is there anything that I did wrong?

I'm running Crossfire 2.0 on Windows 10 x64 with RADEON R295X2 using 2560x1440 Full Screen with Sweet FX.

Thanks before for your help. :)
    Would really love to enjoy this game once again after all these years.. :D

• actually looks ok this way

maybe the problem is somewhere else... e.g. screen resolution

if nothing works there is still the option to install the mod with a different interface setting (other UI use the vanilla fonts)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• @Yuri_RP use some from vanilla HUDs, it will work for you for sure.

• Okay, will try to do that, is there any other HUD I can use beside the Vanilla one?
    Also I have been experiencing some stuttering, usually when entering the Bar or when Leaving a Station, can be quickly fixed by ALT-TAB though, after ALT-TAB back and forth the stuttering is gone for a while, but it is quite annoying to keep doing it every time.
    Is there any solution for this? I already have entered my Graphic Card ID into the flconfigdatabase.txt

Files

• GPU.jpg

(569.71 kB, downloaded 12 times, last: )
  • Not tried yet, will do so. Tried with ReShade and it stutters also. Haven't tried the other shaders though.
    Btw, any help on the Vanilla HUD or other HUD? Can't seem to find the files.

• GOLD UI didn't show speed and cruise charging numbers in the bar down either. Just HP and shield.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I am having exactly the same problem, and I have also tried the above to no avail :(
    I have tried different shader's and vanilla, still the same missing text. I thought maybe it was specific to 1440p resolutions but it's the same whatever resolution I select.

It's minor but such an annoyance. Would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks

• About the Ship Condition and Ship Speed, I used the Vanilla Fonts and it shows just fine.
    About the Stuttering, it disappear when I use Vanilla FL, all other Shaders give the Stuttering problem.

So I guess I will just enjoy the game using Vanilla FL and using Vanilla UI. :D

• I use the original fonts.ini and rich_fonts.ini. I decompress them using BINI to make them readable.
    Here you can use the file below, just remove the .txt from the file name, cannot attach .ini file here.

• [/quote]

I did a clean re-installation of the whole thing using the guide and it's working correctly now :)

Thanks for your help.

The Crossfire HUD and UI works fine after you reinstall it?
    What Shaders are you using?
    Do you experience Stuttering also or only the missing text?
    If it works for you maybe I will try a full reinstall too.

• I'm using vanilla HUD. Most of the shader options work fine, Reshade Full is locked to 30fps for some reason.
    I didn't experience any stuttering, just corrupted UI and text.