Movies I want to watch immediately!

There are 491 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Is that actually in the past from Harry potter series ? When prof was young, if same

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Is that actually in the past from Harry potter series ? When prof was young, if same

Yes, events of the previous Fantastic Beasts movie took place in 1920s. This one will be a sequel to it.

By the way, I strongly recommend you to see the 1st one, even if you don't like Harry Potter series. The film is excellent in many aspects and so well-composed and captivating that one can watch it almost in one breath :popcorn:

• ==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Funny
    I was thinking just recently about a gremlins remake and why so far nobody tried to make one.

But I don't want to see another dragonheart. The original was great and they can only mess up such a reboot.

Same with highlander. The original movie was great... everything that was done after that somewhat ruined it.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• ==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• and the klingons flee as slow as they can

activating their warp engines would have solved their problems

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Supposedly, on comments, the klingon as well as the cloud were at warp speed or so but I dont think thats how it works.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Supposedly, on comments, the klingon as well as the cloud were at warp speed or so but I dont think thats how it works.

Technobabble: Thats not possible because when firing torpedoes they would have left the warp bubble and instantly fell out of warp. squib round

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Sounds reasonable, I know near to nothing related to star trek anyway xD

Still, battle in warp and whatever they shoot as "torpodoes" of light seems to work at any warp n stuff.

Maybe I should give star trek movies a try, would be on topic.

• Sounds reasonable, I know near to nothing related to star trek anyway xD

Its like Star Wars.... just without the fairytale stuff. You know... princess etc.

On that vid it looked like tetryon particle weapons. Not exactly torpedos but actually the same rules apply to them. I never said Star Trek is in any way consistent.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,