SP Chapter 8: Utopia

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by denne.

• All right, mister dumbnuts here again. I've literally been to the four corners of the system Utopia, gotten two wrecks I found (Dem Diamondback MKII's!), and have no clue where I'm supposed to go. I found the liberty dreadnaught wrecks, and assume that is the training grounds mentioned in the logs for triangle-station place (forgive my utter lack of name memory), and flew way off the grid to the north where it said nomads were sighted. All I can think of it maybe there's something between all those suns in the middle of the system? But I have not seen anything on scanners (Advanced Subspace Scanner equipped) when I got closer to them, and do not have the balls to try and pilot my fat rear through the middle of them or something. Anyone who has completed the Single Player through Chapter 8, please lend a hand? :D

:sos:

• Have you ever seen a large, asteroid like structure ? Perhaps only appearing briefly in your sight on the left or right while flying through the 'north' of the system ?

Look out for it and investigate a bit more, there might be something .... inside. Oh, and be carefull, there's a lot of radiation around and sometimes big buncches of nomads. ;)

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• I have noticed the radiation, seems to be on par with the omega-41 neutron star or maybe even the Omicron Alpha-Unknown system, and the sudden increases in nomad spawns. Granted I am a dimwit in that I very rarely remember to check off-plane and probably ran riiight by the thing. Thanks either way, now I can progress xD

Admittedly it was nice farming some nomad weps though!

• btw this forum has an interesting and spoiling feature: when i write Utopia u can see it white. means in the background the forum-software creates a link to wiki-article for the Utopia system ;)

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link