Update every time before starting SP

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by NucNuc.

• The launcher updates every time before I start SP, and the patch contains 11 files all the time. Seems it's doing the same thing every time. Can any one help?

• There are update files that are run every day on both SP and MP. This mod is still in Beta, so as bugs are fixed, continuing portions of the mod that haven't been released yet or as in the case yesterday, a new ship release there are going to be updates. Let them run, game will start when they are done. Enjoy!

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• Same "problem" here. I somehow doubt 11 files are updated every 5 minutes between relaunches though ;P It's not really an issue unless it's not updating something important I guess.

• Do this update each day once and you will be ok. If you do not switch between mp and sp then is not needed update every time.

• These 11 files you refer too are not "really" updates in a way.
    They are changes to the files you have downloaded and installed, which are - due to still :beta: status - "checked" everytime NOT installed permanently on your computer.

Therefor, if you don't want, you don't have to :) . On starting the launcher you can choose, if these "updates" are done or not. They are not absolutly necessary ... for SINGLE PLAY ;)

Edit by
    nucnuc
    grrrr, ... again you were faster, Martind :D

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• nope - for MP, but ... have you tried SINGLE PLAY option ? ;)

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)