Character Roleplay corner - Trinity

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Trinity_.

• So, you probably know I'm an avid fan of roleplay. You can probably see the same if you check some of my threads. I love writing stories and making up characters on the go. I'll be dumping them all here, along with my main character, Silver Arrows Captain** Hanzo Hasashi. I'll be listing all the characters I make up, be it the ones who take up a small role or a big role in my stories.

Given name: Hanzo Hasashi
    Place of birth: -undefined- (Planet Malta)
    Date of birth: stardate 21st of August 1417 Before Settlement
    Height: 204cm (6"8')
    Weight: 127kg (280lbs)
    Affiliation: Silver Arrows
    Known aliases: The Lone Wolf, Valkyr, Oberon

Short biography:

Born on the planet that we today call Malta, in the year 1417 BS. Born as a scientist, raised as a warrior. Kidnapped from his own people, taught the way of the fighter by another civilization. Trained in the ancient arts to become one of the best, and succeeding in the field, he made his own fortune in space. Currently flying under the banner of the Silver Arrows, commanding the Praetorian Guard.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Name: Emily D'Agostino
    Place of birth: Planet Denver, Colorado
    Date of birth: stardate 4th of May 789 After Settlement
    Height: 174cm (5"8')
    Weight: 69kg (152lbs)
    Affiliation: Liberty Security Force, Spec Ops Division
    Known aliases: Kat, Peregrinus

Short biography:

Born as the second child in the family, Emily received all the attention from her parents. She grew to be a strong and successful woman. Joined the Liberty Navy at the age of 22, made it to LSF at the age of 27. Currently residing in the mansion on the Axion on Planet Manhattan, Bronx district.

Name: "Freya" Devyn
    Place of birth:Planet New Berlin
    Date of birth: stardate 27th of October 793 After Settlement
    Height: 189cm (6"2')
    Weight: 68kg (152lbs)
    Affiliation: Buro der Marineintelligenz / Praetorian Guard
    Known aliases: Freya

Short biography:

Genetically engineered to be the perfect soldier of Rheinland, her biological parents invested a lot of money in her training. Being picked up by the Buro at the age of 16, she had a lot of time to hone her skills. Currently the 3iC of the Praetorian Guard.

Name: Fujin Takanawa
    Place of birth: Planet New Tokyo , New Tokyo
    Date of birth: stardate 3rd of February 791 After Settlement
    Height: 186cm (6"1')
    Weight: 83kg (182lbs)
    Affiliation: Kusari Naval Forces / Praetorian Guard
    Known aliases: Hitodama, Janjabi, Ryuu, Red Dragon

Short biography:

Born in the family of higher ranked officials, Takanawa was raised as a noble child. His attitude changed in puberty, where he caused massive havoks through Honshu. Apprehended and sent to military school, he learned the arts of space and hand to hand combat with ease. Reaching the rank of Nito Kaisa in the KNF faster then anyone, he was quickly spotted by the Praetorian Guard. His devilish side still comes out from time to time.

Name: Joshua Vasqez
    Place of birth: Luxury Liner Hawaii
    Date of birth: stardate 15th of March 782 After Settlement
    Height: 197cm (6"6')
    Weight: 104kg (227lbs)
    Affiliation: Kempeitai / LSF / Praetorian Guard
    Known aliases: Vas, Geno

Short biography:

Born on Luxury Liner Hawaii in Sigma-19, raised without a father by his single mother. Moved to Planet Kyushu at the age of 12. Joined KNF on the call of his late fathers friend. Showed extraordinary motion control, amazing muscle strength, and was moved towards the Kempeitai. Kempeitai being the Intelligence branch serving the Kaigun, he received one of the highest honors in the whole house. After being dissatisfied by the decision of the Kaisho (Vice-Admiral) to remove his honors due to failing to extract hostages from a situation in Chugoku.
    He moved to Liberty, and not so long after he was spotted by the LSF. He's gotten an official invite to start training young agents and pilots for them at the age of 29. In 3 years of work for the LSF, he's gotten to the 2nd highest rank, the Cell leader. All his actions were noted and he was quickly moved to the position of leading the Praetorian Guard. Currently residing in the Axion penthouse on Planet Manhattan, Bronx district. Current ranking: 2iC of the Praetorian Guard after being picked up by the Silver Arrows.

• OK ,i like your roleplay corner .. but only cool words. Besides officer Forlon havent seen another SA in space flying with his RP in his backpack.
    :diablo: ...(you asked for it) :D

yeah most of the time CF is a good place for outlaws all kinds of since RP-ing police are rare :smoker:

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link