Eppur si muove

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Soul Eater.

• I opened this thread in idea to know the opinions of all players who like playing a role or ofc who would like to get into a bit more developed roleplay( based on everyone's ideas and concepts).I'm not saying it's not interesting what exists in this moment. My point is not to change anything.I thought it would be beneficial for RP structure to expand clans activity somehow.

I think that the clans must be caught somehow in some routines that involve a little bit more implication, to make RP more attractive (IQ/brainstorming/goals/tasks/etc).In short, you got the idea.

After a few hard days of holidays, my synapses began to regain slowly their old functions :) . Digging through Crossfire statistics and looking at several FL/CF stats,I had some flashforwards :) .

What if?

Being a dedicated fan of the ASF/CSF challenge (no matter the name, the purpose is the main goal or perspective),I tried to figure an overRP, based of course on usual RP rules.

Shortly, the concept is the jcoins system (or a RP virtual jcoin system).

---From the point of view of freelancers---

According to FL/CF stats, pvp stats, any char has a number of ..something.(npcmostkills,pvpmostkills,credits,etc.)
    Starting from the idea that:

Police
    x pvpkills(fines) = 1 jcoin
    or/and
    y npckills = 1 jcoin
    z touched systems or bases = 1 jcoin
    q goodies traded = 1 jcoin

Pirate
    x pvpkills(taxes) = 1 jcoin
    or/and
    y npckills = 1 jcoin

Merc
    x pvpkills(bounties) = 1 jcoin
    or/and
    y npckills = 1 jcoin

Smuggler
    x BMGs marketed = 1 jcoin
    or/and
    y npckills = 1 jcoin

any player can achieve a number of jcoins. What can they do with these jcoins? Dunno :). Feel free to expand.
    IMO they can exchange them for credits with clanleaders or other chars, use it for buying some expensive

stuff,donate or get real cash back from OP :), dunno.

--- Now from the point of view of clans (declared or registered) and this i am mostly interested in ---

Same

Police
    x pvpkills(fines) = 1 jcoin
    or/and
    y npckills = 1 jcoin

Pirate
    x pvpkills(taxes) = 1 jcoin
    or/and
    y npckills = 1 jcoin

Merc
    x pvpkills(bounties) = 1 jcoin
    or/and
    y npckills = 1 jcoin

Smuggler
    x BMGs marketed = 1 jcoin
    or/and
    y npckills = 1 jcoin

BUT >>>

1.These jcoines achieved by the any clan member, can or should be used by clanleaders to expand theirs own

clanbases
    2. These jcoines can be donate to a specified ASF/CSF council in order to achieve systems

or

1.These jcoines can be used by any clanleader or ASF/CSF councils to achieve one or other system to obtain property/influence on ASF/CSF map.(price of each system is determined according to OP wishes) Now , the opposite forces( ASF/CSF council or clan) can regain that system at green table :) with same/higher amount of jcoines OR can ask a challenge at a specific time/date in Arena with that amount of jcoins like a prize, in order to regain supremacy of that system.
    Advantages ? - more RP i think
    Disadvantages ? - should be ?

Ofc i would say more about the possibility of using or obtaining jcoins but I wanted to call your attention somehow. If anyone likes the idea or has another one better like this ... lets do something good, if not ...read on another post and treat this with indifference .

Before of all, I ask development team if this so-called overRP can be posible/playable or can find its place into the mod.

• I will just say that the conquest system isn't implemented yet (more important stuff atm). From what I have read, it works like this but more fair imho.
    More fair because FL/CF stats is mostly killing NPCs and portal jcoins/points can be farmed in the off topic section.
    I am not against the idea that you can earn points(/jcoins) ingame doing RP.

Crossfire 2.0 Clanbases + Conquest System

( PS. Allright Professor, carefull not to get too religious about this :D )

CF RP: Probably smuggling something or exploring the universe
    EM char: Event_Manager_Silverfox

9248-cebc88b9.png

• yes, we still don't know exactly how the conquest system will work. is it only about trading? is it about fighting (PvP) too? is it possible to make alliances? and if so, will alliances have an influence on the conquest? maybe NPC-kills will have an effect on it too? will there be a relation between ASF/CSF and conquest? and what advantage we will have from "conquered" systems?

anyway, surely it will be great :)

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• Frankly speaking ... i play this game EVERYDAY ... sometimes 3 whole days non-stop ...
    And frankly speaking too, i have chars with different licenses ...

From what i observed ... even though they are many players online currently compared to before ... the chances to initiate RP is very very difficult especially when i used the pirate chars ...
    with this /ll command, the other players will know that i'm a pirate, and when they see i'm coming for them, they simply log off or SW ... the fear towards pirate is high btw ...
    That's why sometimes, when they stumble upon me ... i never tax or kill them ... i always says i'm a friendly pirate ... BUT, for how long I can do this... my wives and children are starving at home ... :)

The point is ... this is just a simple RP ... can you imagine, what will happen to a more complicated RP ... think about it ... hehehe ...

• You exagerate a little i suppose :) . This extra RP its not so complicated..is only for clans especially and for achieving in a way or other of ASF/CSF map supremacy. And is based on a kind of financial currency resource. Like a rat u can play role as usual.AS a clan member, u may aim different purposes, from a different perspective, besides usual RP.

@SilverFox : I am already :) here ! (in RL i like any religions and i hate all priests..so i`m 100% a believer in nonexistence of deities )