Kick with selling wreck loot and account ban

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon.

• This evening I've loot a wreck in Sigma 19, than docked at Rudiz base, sold the loot, than when undocked problems started. I've doped the loot and was working again, few mins later I've bought some gold in Sigma 13 to trade- prob- again. Exited the game now after an hour i can't log to the server - account banned! (i was communicating with Forlon durring this problems) Please help ! and un-ban my account - i didn't do anything unbecoming a freelancer! (i have a screenshot)

• and what does that have to do with the economy?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• What is this for a problem then? (write protection for local PC and not actualised market files) ? ... I saw similar problem some time ago when was Mercenaro kicked repeatedly when tried sell loot from wrecks in Purian Lake.

• Perhaps it has something to do with the anti-cheat software ?

When this happended around 19:30 to 20: 00 servertime, I saw him a couple of times kicked with message of "detected a possible cheat".
    BTW saw this also sometimes with (Fallen)Mercenaro and (Fallen)Mephisto chars the last days...

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• please check when the following files were last updated
    freelancer/DATA/EQUIPMENT/
    - market_commodities.ini
    - goods.ini

these files are updated every time you run the launcher
    if they are outdated you will have problems with buying and selling commodities
    always run the launcher with administrator rights, and make sure the whole installation folder is not write protected

• Happened again for kvort.
    [xattach=5067][/xattach] Time mark might help finding possible reasons.

Files

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Fixed now! Thx for the help!
    Clean install, new dl. using a dl. manager. Read only check (even one by one - the exe especially) An open trade route calculator during server dynamic economy update might also be the cause. (denying files to update [file in use...])

• good you solved it ... :) .. and as i said in space, use any kind of "economy" software when is running MP is risky.