New Jump Holes in CF2.0

There are 33 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by The Original.

• Just a query guys... need some tip or heads up btw...

These new JHs ... are they available in CF system only or also available in the original FL systems ???

And... is there any new JGs too ???

Coz, when i checked the Change Log, it does not mention anything about it...

Anyway, just a curiousity btw...

• All new stations, patrol paths, JG and JH have to be found ANEW !
    Even if your char has been there countless times in CF 1.9.

Happy remapping :D

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• :bmuhahaha: I take that as a compliment, ... but I'm not even half way through yet.

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• @ Ori, dunno was too much time online to explore SP, or even play the mission yet :tot:.

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

• So far I have found 2 new systems and 1 system replacement in MP. There is another new system in SP. I have so far found 10 new jump holes and I agree with NucNuc you will need to remap. everything. It is going to take a looooong time.

• 4 new systems and 1 replacement (i guess this one is the HIVE)
    and also found 1 new sleepership... with lots of stuff inside... hehehe
    Should i put a spoiler here ... nahhhhh... hehehehe

oh yeah.. about the JHs, mostly can be found in new CF systems ... have not find any new JHs in old FL systems btw...

• Arrgghhh ... Dont just give the big blue emoticon ...

SAY something bro... hehehe

umm nothing more to say, to me the emicon says it all. it,s called shortcut lol :). correct me if i,m wrong but op posted earlier, that all was different enjoy re exploring everything again. i explore everytime i,m on and find something new each time and some right under my nose :). and the team is not finished yet so exploring will be a constant thing. great won,t get boring.and never is
    kermit

• 4 new systems and 1 replacement (i guess this one is the HIVE)
    and also found 1 new sleepership... with lots of stuff inside... hehehe
    Should i put a spoiler here ... nahhhhh... hehehehe

oh yeah.. about the JHs, mostly can be found in new CF systems ... have not find any new JHs in old FL systems btw...

found one so far in the old system
    kermit

• [/quote]
    found one so far in the old system
    kermit[/quote]

Enlightened me my friend ... hehehehe

FYI, i never find any new JH in Liberty, Rheinland, Kusari, Independent worlds, Edge worlds,Hispania, Border Worlds and Bretonia... perhaps, some hints... hehehe

p/s: i never know how to make a quote btw... sorry... not working for me ... lol

• found one so far in the old system
    kermit[/quote]

Enlightened me my friend ... hehehehe

FYI, i never find any new JH in Liberty, Rheinland, Kusari, Independent worlds, Edge worlds,Hispania, Border Worlds and Bretonia... perhaps, some hints... hehehe

p/s: i never know how to make a quote btw... sorry... not working for me ... lol
    [/quote]

it,s ok 1.vega -> far point
    2.sekar -> casius just exploring all the systems again and it,s long time
    kermit

• Yeap... checked it already... but, that map is not complete anyway... still got extra JH not included i think ...
    FYI, JH to/fro (example Vega to Seltos), i count it 2 JHs (1 JH in Vega and 1 JH in Seltos)... therefore, there are 32 JHs altogether btw ... hehehe...