Dark Phoenix mercenaries are looking for new members

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by wombat1940.

• Would you like to be a mercenary - kick ass and chew bubblegum?

Then apply for Dark Phoenix |DP| membership NOW!

Contact Shockwave or denne via PM, or leave us a comment or post on our internal forum and we'll get you started!

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• update ...

The Dark Phoenix Clan is an old Mercenary Clan consisting of experienced Players, Elites.

And we are always looking for fresh Blood, Recruits. But we don't take just Anyone.

We only take Pilots with a strong Will. If YOU are one of those, you have to prove it by:

● You have a VHF (very heavy figther), fully equipped and ready for Combat.
    ● You have proven your Intents with at least one successfull Bounty-Kill (testified by Screenshot or trusted Player).
    ● You killed at least 2 Ancient Drones in Dervon and thus you got Access to the Inner Core.
    ● You have visited 100 systems of the Crossfire Universe. Alternatively: you have finished the single player campaign.

Of Course we are ready and willing to assist you in fullfilling these Requirements ;)

If you apply for Membership in our glorious Clan, you become a Trial-Member of our Family. You will immediately get Access to

- certain DP-Channels,
    - our Home Base in Sigma 17 with a respectable Pool of best Weapons and other Equipments,
    - Assistance and Rear Cover all over Sirius and other Parts of the Galaxy,
    - special Training Units (PvP).

And once you succeed with the Requirements, you will not only be a deadly Opponent for other Pilots. You will also gain

- the Honor to carry the |DP|-Tag,
    - the Chance to produce special State of the Art Equipments,
    - Access to various Data Bases (i.e. for Trading, Maps etc.), DP-internal Channels with many more Tips, Tricks and Hints,
    - Access to the Home Bases of our Allies,

Are you ready for the biggest Adventure of your Life? The Time is NOW to apply (here) for the Dark Phoenix Clan!

Contact us in game or via PM, chat or roleplay boards!

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

Edited 4 times, last by denne ().

• I'm afraid I'm not a fighter. Just an explorer. So maybe this clan is inappropriate for me. I meet all 4 point listed in above criteria, except maybe the second one: " You have proven your Intents with at least one successful Bounty-Kill" as I don't know what that means. However I am impressed by your moto: "Make Love, not War." Exactly my point of view.

I here because I'm looking to purchase a Dragonfly at Babylon 5 and hopefully returning with it to SP. However that might not be allowed or possible to do. :negativ:

• Babylon 5 was a test station in Multiplayer mode and was meanwhile deleted. and It's absolutely impossible to buy anything on a Multiplayer station and take it to SP mode.

btw. also all clan/roleplay activities (like killing other players for a bounty) are limited on MP-mode. in SP you are allone, in MP you can interact with other players.

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• possible only if OP teleports a completed Babylon 5 into Death Valley, making the base freely dockable by freelancers, so they could buy all the ships.????

maybe Yes or ?

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Babylon 5 was a test station in Multiplayer mode and was meanwhile deleted. and It's absolutely impossible to buy anything on a Multiplayer station and take it to SP mode.

btw. also all clan/roleplay activities (like killing other players for a bounty) are limited on MP-mode. in SP you are allone, in MP you can interact with other players.

Thank you. I'm a bit of a loner really although it might not appear that way, the way I behave at to forum. That's why I call myself a Wombat (Australian marsupial). Unfriendly, even to it own kind, isolate, digs holes and lives in them (alone), eats roots and leaves. (Old double meaning joke, but true).

Edited 2 times, last by wombat1940 ().