Inner Core Patrol Report

There are 120 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by MAREK.

• It was only a matter of minutes ago that Project SANRAI has been successfully completed. Many local freelancers and Clan members attempted Project SANRAI and successfully destroyed all of the SANRAI production facilities. Three Sentinal Stations were attacked by our team of Freelancers:

|DP|Denne (Fatigued)
    Azha (KIA :tot: )
    (IOC)Reaper (Fatigued)
    |DP|Dark (KIA :tot: )
    [GR]Dented_Ship (Fatigued)
    |DP|LordRaydenMK (Fatigued)
    [GR]AZ09 (Fatigued)
    Ajay [RUS]/CNS-BANEBLADE (Fatigued)
    |TSH|Tribbles (Fatigued)
    [UR]Daka (KIA :tot: )
    TL_IC (Fatigued)
    Please forgive me if I forgot your name, send me a PM and I will add you in here :)

SUMMARY: Everyone met in Inner Core system near the Venn gate awaiting further orders from |DP|Bsenne (Denne). After a half hour of Debriefing, we were on our way to Celldra. On the way, we were under attack by several enemy fleets and many wings. After many blood, sweat, and tears, we arrived at Celldra. Only half of our fleet appeared at Celldra at first, while rest of us were en route to Celldra. Our first objectives were to wait at the RB in the North for regroup. This enabled us to make our initial fleet stronger and more prepared for our first attack. We then made haste to the nearest station. We sat by for a minute attacking a Dom'Setek station whereupon we all realised this station never had the SANRAI production facilities. We then headed back to RB and made our next plan of attack. Then it hit us, there was an alien station in the east of the RB. It was owned by Sentinals, the aliens who owned this technology. We spent many minutes launching our attacks on this massive complex. With every Facility we destroyed, a new fleet appeared to defend the rest. After we destroyed the complexes, we regrouped at the RB again to develop our next strike. At this moment, Ajay[RUS] appeared to help us. However, he quickly decided to use his BaneBlade Battleship for these next strikes. After a minute of preparation, we moved quickly to the next station. This time, we were met with a lot more resistance. We lost two brave Freelancers in that fight: [UR]Daka, and Azha. After this coordinated strike, we met once again at the RB in the North of the system. Then we proceeded to the last station. This station was generally the easiest, as our engineers developed a way to quickly eradicate their shields. And also because the base design looked like a massive floating fish, but that's probably not the reason for this. During this conflict we lost another Freelancer: |DP|Dark. Thankfully, all those whom were lost, were picked up in BaneBlade's Cargo hold to be transported to safety. Soon, we all knew we had to get the hell out! We journeyed across the hostile grounds of Inner Core, running into many alien fleets along the way. The final confrontation at the end was ultimately a run or die situation. Three fleets were waiting for us at the Jump Gate to Weth. Thankfully because of our skill, we managed to quickly run past those evil aliens, and docked with the jumpgate which ultimately led is to Weth, safe from those hostile aliens. We made it out of there, but not without a price.

In the end, all of the SANRAI facilities were immediately destroyed which meant the safety of Humanity and Dom'Kavash were not compromised.

OBJECTIVES:
    1. RESCUE MISSION: success 100%
    2. ELIMINATE THE SANRAI PRODUCTION FACILITIES: success 100%
    3. MAKE IT BACK TO WETH ALIVE!: success 50%

Thankfully, we have achieved our main objectives, however, not all of us brave Freelancers couldn't make it out in one piece. But we have achieved our mission!

Until Next Time! Commodore Dredd Out!

L+ Ratio

Edited once, last by denne ().

• INCOMING TRANSMISSION
    Receivers: Deep Space 17; The Mercy Dark; Coalition HQ
    Transmission source: Ship-mounted transmitter (ship identified as CNS I-939 "Stranger")
    Transmission begins.
    "To people concerned with the project Deep Space 17 and to my boss.
    Today, 24.06.3017, me and two more pilots - a |DP| pilot known as dented_ship and freelancer tagged |'V'| - went on a recon mission through conquered territory. We have discovered some changes in the current situation:
    1) Dom'Setek and Sentinel have tightened security near Sadurn gates in Celldra, and in Celldra overall.
    2) Dom'Nepesh and Savages tightened security near Pyrrdra gates in Sadurn, and appear to have deployed rapid response units in the system itself. Upon approaching Pyrrdra gates, they rapidly engaged lockdown of the system. Until that moment the system was lightly patrolled.
    3) Overall consolidation of Great Doms in and around Jormdar system.
    Points 1 and 2 imply that there are internal tensions between Great Doms. According to these, a false flag operation might have some effect. The proposal is to use trophy Dom'Setek or Sentinel weapons to attack Dom'Nepesh/Savage targets in Sadurn and Jormdar, or vice versa in Celldra and Pyrrdra. To make it more believable, we can transmit pre-recorded Great Doms chatter on their respective channels.
    The point 3 implies that Great Doms have found the increased supply traffic running through their territory as well as increased amount of attacks we staged on Deep Space 17, and are planning to locate and destroy Deep Space 17. We could use preventive strikes to not let that happen.
    To decide what to undertake is up to you. This is just an intel report.
    Ajay out."
    Transmission ends.

OoRP: Well, this is just me giving some ideas for more IC events like Operations Overkill or SANRAI, since I doubt I will be able to stage one.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• OoRP: Well, this is just me giving some ideas for more IC events like Operations Overkill or SANRAI, since I doubt I will be able to stage one.

i don't have any doubts about your abilities ;)
    maybe it could be helpful to make a taskgroup of 2-4 players to design and schedule a fine mission? is someone here willing to assist?

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• Okay, I've got more thoughts on it.
    The event time might be a problem. I'd propose the next weekend, 1st and 2nd of July. I need to think more about the time of day, but it will probably be a Servertime morning so I don't have to get up at 4 a.m. This can be discussed. We can separate the event into several parts.
    1) A false flag operation in Sadurn. Fly around the system and attack targets of opportunity. Participants should be armed with either Ther'hon Cannons and/or Cer'lor Emitters. Route would be Jormdar gate->Pyrrdra gate->Celldra gate, then through Celldra and Venn back to Jormdar. Event start time: 01.07; 04:00 servertime (Can be discussed, But I suppose LRMK and AZ09 can comfortably take part, correct me if I'm wrong)

2) A false flag operation in Celldra. Fly around the system and attack targets of opportunity. Participants should be armed with either W'ar-sy Propulsors and/or Nyses'o Blasters. I need to think about the route, I am thinking entering through Sadurn, exit the nebula, fly around the system, then through Pyrrdra and Mepther back to Jormdar. Event start time: 01.07; around 10:00. (There MIGHT be some interferentions with Morning events, so this can be discussed about as well. Maybe 11:00 or later).
    Maybe we'll need to set a time limit for either of these operations. I'm thinking to put these on the 1st of July, this can be discussed as well.

3) Simple raids across conquered territory, I suppose we can hit Venn, Methper and Pyrrdra. Since points 1 and 2 already target the areas where we can't use a battleships, we can make a single big operation, something alike Operation Overkill, with a few battleships and repair ships. If that won't work, there could be series of small, 2-3 man raids. This one can be set to 2nd of July.

If it won't be decided until 1st of July, these operations will be shifted to the next weekend.

Edited 3 times, last by Ajay ().

• Side story:

....24 hours ago I got this secret information after weeks full of trading and business. If the story is only half of true than big changes going on in the
    Inner Core sector. Time to act and prepare for a scout and attack mission which brings us deep in the DOM'S territory.
    Not an easy project, maybe an suicide mission but some of the best pilots from Sirius and Altair are on my site. I went to one of the stores which hold the
    big weapons, collected in so many fights and battles with the Dom's and choose Therhon like suggested for Jormdar and Sadurn. The latter is one of the
    deadliest systems I have ever seen. No speed advantage, less Repair Buoy’s and every time sting wood around the cockpit. Impossible to fly 10k without
    interruption from heavy armed Savage wings. Anyway...i have to decide what
    kind of fighter I should use. Iguana was the frist idea but I changed my mind to the F-190 - TL_Starfighter class. Strong ship with heavy hull and the 4 Therhon's
    fitting perfect on the mounting points. The 75 Bat's and Bot's give me some kind of quietening - if one can speak of it.
    My first destination is DeepsSpace 17. The farest human station that ever build, managed and defend by brave pilots with enormous losses on ships and credits.
    Whoever arrive that station should be take a moment and honor that achievement.
    On DS17 I will meet one of the Canteen professionals over there. He will give me special record equipment for the mission which adjudicate the future of human standing in Jormdar.

Time to start.....

Chars: Thomas_CF1, TL_01, TL_RC, TL_Trans, TL_BS

• The final plan of the operation has been developed.

Operation Podstava, Raid I:
    Time: 01.07.2017; 08:00 servertime
    Duration: Until we finish the route OR are forced to withdraw (too heavy losses or fatigued)
    We might want to limit the amount of participants for this one, or break into wings of three. I might have to determine the wing leaders on place.
    Participants should be armed with either Ther'hon Cannons and/or Cer'lor Emitters. Use missiles/torps/any other human-origin weapons only when absolutely necessary. Fighters only.
    The strike force is to move from Deep Space 17 to Sadurn system. In Sadurn, the objective is to engage any targets of opportunity while moving to Pyrddra gate and then to Celldra gate. After reaching Celldra gate, fly to Venn and back to Jormdar. Savage and Dom'Nepesh are priority targets.

Operation Podstava, Raid II
    Time: 01.07.2017; 12:00 servertime
    Duration: Until we finish the route OR are forced to withdraw (too heavy losses or fatigued)
    Also might want to limit the amount of participants for this one, or break into wings.
    Participants should be armed with either W'ar-sy Propulsors and/or Nyses'o Blasters. Use missiles/torps/any other human-origin weapons only when absolutely necessary. Fighters only.
    The strike force is to move from Deep Space 17 through Mepther to Pyrddra. In Pyrddra, the objective is to engage any targets of opportunity while moving along the route: Repair Buoy in 5/6 C/D->Sadurn gate->Celldra gate. Then jump to Celldra and head back to Jormdar, either through Venn or Sadurn (depending on how fatigued would we be).

Operation Countercharge
    Time: 02.07.2017; 12:00 servertime
    Duration: Until objective is completed OR we are forced to withdraw.
    This I want to be the big one. If possible, get a Repair Ship and a couple of battleships and fighter cover.
    Venn map with necessary markings attached below.
    [xattach=8695][/xattach]
    Primary objective is to destroy 10 alien battlegroups in an area marked as 1. We might be easier to start off from Inner Core system for this one.
    Secondary objective (after completing the first one) is to destroy 5 more in areas 2,3,4 (combined).

Since this is my first attempt at creating an IC operation, I won't create an event in the Calendar and leave it just here. Anyone certain they'll show up can post here.
    EDIT:
    Operation "Podstava", Raid I
    Operation "Podstava", Raid II
    Operation "Countercharge"
    Thx to Wanderer!

Files

• venn.jpg

(59.92 kB, downloaded 27 times, last: )

Edited 3 times, last by Ajay ().

• Too bad i just received a message, and got some stuff to do tomorrow morning, so i can not take part in Raid One and Two :((
    Wish you guys a lot of fun tho :)

• Pictures from Raid II:

Files

• screen19.png

(1.88 MB, downloaded 17 times, last: )
    • screen20.png

(1.9 MB, downloaded 16 times, last: )
    • screen21.png

(2.13 MB, downloaded 16 times, last: )
    • screen27.png

(2.14 MB, downloaded 16 times, last: )
  • I got some pics from Raid II too :

[xattach=8708][/xattach][xattach=8709][/xattach][xattach=8710][/xattach]

Couldn't make more pics in Combat coz ya know ;)

Files

• screen337.jpg

(326.78 kB, downloaded 14 times, last: )
    • screen339.jpg

(327.4 kB, downloaded 13 times, last: )
    • screen341.jpg

(507.99 kB, downloaded 17 times, last: )

• U L T R A W I D E screenshots

Files

• screen3.jpg

(164.23 kB, downloaded 54 times, last: )
    • screen5.jpg

(189.22 kB, downloaded 31 times, last: )
    • screen6.jpg

(157.88 kB, downloaded 22 times, last: )
    • screen7.jpg

(130.04 kB, downloaded 22 times, last: )
    • screen8.jpg

(183.71 kB, downloaded 19 times, last: )
    • screen12.jpg

(127.29 kB, downloaded 22 times, last: )
    • screen13.jpg

(129.82 kB, downloaded 21 times, last: )
    • screen16.jpg

(132.97 kB, downloaded 21 times, last: )
    • screen18.jpg

(126.56 kB, downloaded 19 times, last: )
    • screen19.jpg

(136.55 kB, downloaded 27 times, last: )

sigsuy.png
    [headline][/headline]
    Need to repair a battleship in Inner Core? Contact me for free repairs!

Crossfire Film Union --> CrossfireFilmUnion

My YouTube --> VishnuCF

Edited once, last by Vishnu ().