FLAM-ng

There are 22 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SilverFox.

• Hi,
    I decided to split account manager from FLDSW, so here it is with some mods and fixes. :)

- supports FLAM and its own internal format (export too)
    - built-in account generator (again thanks to Cannon and Kazinsal)
    - export many accounts at once (hold CTRL when choosing accounts)
    - FL launcher (you can create shortcuts to apply account and launch FL without running FAM2; every command line option for FL is supported too)
    - Groups

Also thanks to Korrd and Nightfall for giving permission to use FAM1 icon.

U can haz source also! Here's public BitBucket repo.

The jumpdrive is a lie!

Edited once, last by utrack: . ().

• So you modded it to also have a built in account generator ? hmmm

FLAM was/is an old (and in my opinion unnecessarily complex and not that safe) tool to manage FL accounts, while FL ID Changer had everything FLAM could do without encoding stuff, making special format files and such, just the tool, 5 buttons, and a text file generated by the tool which shows the actual/real ID instead of some long code, and can be copied as easy as making a copy of the text file or writing the text down on paper. Without converting, importing, exporting... It also worked fine on all Windowses including 8, the one I'm using now.

Now the only thing it could miss is the built-in acc creator, maybe it's possible adding a button for that in this FL ID Changer tool ? I'm who uploaded it here on SWAT (including the little tutorial about it) link, then OP reuploaded it in serverfiles, same as the copy that somebody uploaded on TLR but that still has my tutorial in it including the CFPD tags, and I didn't saw a functional copy of it somewhere else since before this, just discussions.

The tool was from the original Lancer's reactor site before they lost the site/database, and I never seen anyone to who credit for it.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Michael: i didn't modded it, i just rewrote it from scratch - i don't think that it is possible to mod current FL ID changer without source codes...
    If i'll find out how "real" ID without sig works - i could code something similar to ID Changer %)
    Actually, now you can write down ID\Sig pair, then paste it into generator window and click save - it's longer than ID alone, but works too.

UPD: Looks like it created by "Blahb", don't know who's that...

The jumpdrive is a lie!

Edited once, last by utrack: . ().

• utrack: can you pls upload it here on portal? :)

Should be here: index.php?page=Database&c=11

• That is an executable "Tool", not a Misc(ellaneus)/Random stuff, it should be in the "Tools" section of Freelancer, in there at "Utilities" section, next to the original FAM, FLMM and FL ID Changer, although OP reuploaded a copy of the FL ID Changer from Tools to Serverfiles.

As in here: index.php?page=Database&c=22

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• New version:

Reuploaded.
    - added ID groups
    - now global args for shortcuts added in options for folks who use -logchat -logtime etc., so you'd need to type it only once
    - now you don't need to select DB format when importing
    - now asking for account names before saving them
    - various small bugfixes

Screenshot: imgur: the simple image sharer
    Download - the same link as first post

If no bugs will appear in week, that would be final version. :]

The jumpdrive is a lie!

• For a moment I though it was about the other ID Changer, but still good fixes, nice work O.o

Anyway, DS Gunny... that account is illegal ^^

• my it asked me about to add an existing account i pressed ok and then crash:

signature.png

• That looks nice, and it does what it says.

Isn't there a way to see your real IDs though ? Instead of a generated code to represent it.

• Well, the FL ID Changer has that and works that way, in case it can help. It also works without needing other codifications, without needing import/export, and even though what your version already does, which does a lot, maybe it can get to be more reassuring, and looking safer, so that everyone goes with it, to keep on with one single tool.

• So the FLAM can't be simplified to work with the own in-game IDs and the 2 secondary codes, and look all simple with no conversions, and all that ? Because you saw how FL ID Changer works and saves the IDs, simple text, of your real ID, you can even type that (the 3 codes) down on paper.

I'm not saying this for me, there are people who avoided FAM for the same reasons, and some even lost their IDs with that tool. (the old version)

Anyway, this new version does great stuff, for those who can handle it :D