pirates!

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gunny.

• I writing this from my cellphone so bare with me.

Yesterday after the pirate may lay at planet Hamburg a few pirates and a few traders remained after most had left for sleep.
    Something disturbing happened. While flying my Trader ship the RW_Tobais and undocking from Hamburg that Pirate said "STOP" and before I could do so, due to the undocking sequence he be gain shooting and did not stop until I was destroyed lossing all my cargo including 120 red crystals for cloaking device. Knowing not to argue with players that has allot of pull on this server I paid the Tax and went on my way while talking to other players I have found that this "Stop/Shoot" sinareo is a very commen occurrence by pirates here. Damn trigger happy pirates and corrupt COPs. With out you guys the server would be very boring but sometimes your a little to quick on the trigger for me.
    :
    PodMan/Lord Hakkera/RW Tobais ;) :P

Edited 2 times, last by Martind Forlon: removed names .. more in PM ().

• so - you where in undocking sequence when he opened fire? thats illegal and is a reason for a big fine there. also, he should have waited for you to take action, like running or fire at him / refusing tax ... everything else is not permitted for pirate-rp, just saying stop while open fire at the next breath of air... so mr. werter should have intervened!

{ Lonewolf(reborn)MkII / (KoH / Dr.AS. / Mr.) Ridley / Volition (godlike) / Lt.Col.John_Sheppard / BS-Project_L20εα }

• This thing was discussed by me with pirate and should be fully solved soon. I posted reply to ticket where should be given all details. Sometimes can happen mistakes or bad things ... but it is everywhere. What count is that is will to repair what was done and learn from this, Crystals will be returned.

• I am currently writing this via cellphone I can't copy/patse it is difficult and I don't have the screen shot on my phone but I will take care of this when I get back to my PC.
    PodMan :D

• That was already told to pirates that by server rules, they are forced to wait a reasonable ammount of time or, for an answer, where fleeing is also an answer. But people don't care/want to get it, same like how we told that tickets related to server rules being broken, must be sent to "Crossfire - Broken Server Rules", and NOT "SWAT Portal - Broken Rules" which is ONLY about forum rules. But no, you sent it to the wrong place, not listening as much as the pirates don't listen to behave, at least as much as the server rules say.

It was mentioned on the "rp or what" thread, by Forlon before, as well as explained, with colors and all, on the sticky thread on top of all other threads here, right on top of this "pirates!" thread, with the title of "Information: How to properly report Server rule breakers and cheaters. " at this link: index.php?page=Thread&threadID=29944. Just 2 Centimeters above, and with a RED bulb.

But people only care of what they want... and some pirates don't want to care about giving time to their victims.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Pirate...chose you weapon! Pens or lasers... No worries I'm no good at either. But I do have a laser Pen!...As he drops the laser pen from the on guard position and runs to the next sector..LOL :)

• PM me the pirates name. I have a few cops that will handle him.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.