SMG recruitment

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by werter.

• Hello freelancers,
    Tired of flying around seeing all those big fat traders full of cargo and money? Sure, you could save all your pennies and buy a train for yourself. But where’s the fun in that? They are slow and you can’t defend yourself from greedy pirates. So, if you can’t beat them, join them. Has a pirate, you can get access to all that gold without having to lift heavy crates and drag them from systems to systems. The money is just sitting there ready to be taken, why aren’t you taking advantage of it?

SMG is looking for young pirates that are ready for a fight and have been on the server for at least 3 weeks to join our and grow our syndicate. We are looking for dedicated and long-term members. But you will be rewarded for you hard work, SMG is an old clan with a very good battle reputation.
    We wait for your request. Please PM SMG-Werter or SMG-Myric on the Swat forums.

SMG_myric, SMG_RDaneel, SMG_MULTIVAC

Interested in joining SMG? PM me

Those people who think they know everything
    are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

- Isaac Asimov

The money is just sitting there ready to be taken,

and the cops will be there to stop you from taking them ^^ And make things interesting.

Cough *RP Mode* cough

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Old school pirate clan doing theirs pirate job very well :thumbup: ... have also rly nice clan system :)

• i wish is that easy as u say that hehe :D i m sure u ll know them i feel them ^^

smgwerternugen.jpg
    Remind to follow rules and do RP every where
    Chars SMG_Werter` [GR] Werter
    When u lose u learn :-D