Freelancer: Stargate Infinity

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bond.

• Greetings guys,
    today i stumbled across the Freelancer: Stargate-mod (developed by some french-arses*) and was quite excited that the mod actually were downloadable.
    Now my actual question and the reason why i insulted* the developers is:
    The server is password secured but i really want to try out this mod, but i dont want to speak to the frenchies (because they are french...) - does anyone of you happen to have this password?
    If yes pls tell me (via pm or whatever)
    Im such a stargate-geek >.< :D

Regards
    [SOC]Lonewolf

{ Lonewolf(reborn)MkII / (KoH / Dr.AS. / Mr.) Ridley / Volition (godlike) / Lt.Col.John_Sheppard / BS-Project_L20εα }

• If anyone, like Huor, knows that password, can easely PM it to Lonewolf. We are in the same community here guys... you know, including helping eachother, and such :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• No i dont have a password. And if, i wouldnt share it. Has nothing to do with community - more like passwords are passwords. You can order one from them if needed.
    Passwords are sensitive data imho.

BTW agree the same enemies :) But well for that fact i wouldnt even dare to enter that server - besides that i dont understand that language^^

signature.png

• Vouz ne parle pas français ?

It's easier than german... anyway I was just saying as an example, "like if Huor has it", not saying that you actually have it.

Anyway, doesn't it has singleplayer ? I guess not, remakes can't handle that well.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Yeah I see as you failed the grammar in that phrase, like "ne pas" with "tres bien" at once :D

Anyway, you can always post something in english there asking for the password if you care much enough, where's the problem ?

• Nope Michael, Lonewolf's sentence was almost perfect french. it's you it seem that failed at French grammar.
    The correct phrase would have been:

Je ne parle pas très bien français. Cette langue est une pute.
    I do not speak french very well. That language is a whore.

Anyway, what do you guys have against french? If you want to hate somebody, hate the Parisians not the French. Even the french agree those guys are evil.

SMG_myric, SMG_RDaneel, SMG_MULTIVAC

Interested in joining SMG? PM me

Those people who think they know everything
    are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

- Isaac Asimov