Making money

There are 22 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Marauder.

• You will find many guides on the net about how to make alot energy credits. So people suggest to play certain STFs and sell the equipment... other suggest to take part in the race.
    Everything right.. everything works.
    However... in my eyes this takes too much time.

I tell you how to earn a few million ec in just one hour.

1. You need to be a Vice Admiral (I actually dont know if it works that good for lower ranks.... but i assume that its still ok for them)
    2. Set the game difficulty to ELITE (this makes the game of course harder... but has the very positive effect that you get better loot)
    3. Now play to the Eta Eridiani sector block and enter the Ker'rat warzone

This is were the money making starts.

Task is to destroy as many cubes, spheres, probes and most important the repair hulks as possible. If your DPS is high enough you can even attack the Tactical cube... if not just ignore them.
    Practically everything in that system drops loot.
    Best is if you play with others and scan the 8 encryption nodes... once done practically everything turns hostile and you can start shooting.
    Almost everything in this system drops loot... good loot (up to very rare mk xii items).
    Collect everything, disband the junk and once the inventory is full (that does not take long) leave the system, fly to K-7 or call the Azura and put these items on the exchange.

Now enter Ker'rat again and start your 2nd round.
    Thats... you get dunno... maybe 4-5mio ec per hour.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I gotta start trying that!
    As a noob to going on elite stuff....what items should I have in inventory...that is, I should keep med regenerator's ? or other things?

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• You should prolly bring a complement of components (minor, major, critical ...) in case your ship gets damaged, the regenerators are for personal injuries.

Characters: SA_WHISKY and all simlar (SA_something_WHISKY)

• [Server Stability Console MK XII] [-DC]x3 [-LAG]x3

lol

• priceless
    its part of a set:
    [Server Stability Console MK XII] [-DC]x3 [-LAG]x3
    [Refracting Antinoob Beam Array MK XII] [-Troll]x3
    [Holodeck SPAM Shield MK XII] [-ExchangeMessages]x2

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• tanks iv just started to play STO so far so good enjoy it a lot you guys play for Feds or Klingon's ?

my char names

Event~Manager~Rifty
    [CFPD]Rifty
    [CFPD]Rifty.

• both

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• cool i'm making my 1st toon a Romulan Fed once i know a bit more about the game atm jsut doting around seeing how to do things you guys have a fleet i take it ?

my char names

Event~Manager~Rifty
    [CFPD]Rifty
    [CFPD]Rifty.

• yes

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• There is a second way to make money. There are special reserved foundry's farming. But you should have an empty inventory. Starts Foundry's and collect everything and then sell it in the ESD. There you will get 50 percent of the value, not the replicator or the cargo ships use to sell the place only 40 percent. Bring as at a foundry up to 750k EC.

Who finds spelling errors may keep them!

• not bad as a daily income

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Since the most valuable currency for Phoenix Legion is Fleet Credits, what is the best way to acquire those? AFAIK, the majority I got from a couple of co-op missions with other Fleet officers; otherwise, I just grind out a few with the "Officer of the Day" assignments at the starbase. As much as I would like to advance my Fleet rank, I would just as soon contribute to finishing the base/spire facilities first.

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• By putting fleet marks into fleet projects.
    Fleet actions (PvE), a lot of them has to choose between marks, and some are just for fleet marks. And now at the winter event you have a nice way for making a lot of marks, by completing the competitive race...you get epohh tags (12 tags, 6 tags, 3 tags, 2 tags...), with 6 tags you run a dutty officer assignment, when completed you get an epohh, you raise it to elder, and then sell for marks. All this can be found in the main building in the Q's winter, land. :D

• I spent some more time working with the Fleet page, and discovered that it's really easier than I thought:

Donate EC's, commodities, Dilithium, or DOff's, and the system rewards you with more Fleet credits. Then you can take those fleet credits and buy more DOff's, which yield still more Fleet credits when donated. Of course, this is not a completely self-perpetuating cycle, since a generic DOff costs 500 FC, and you only get back 250-300 FC when you donate them. Still, it becomes possible to accelerate the Fleet project completion even with a low rank. I was also happy to discover that you can buy Uncommon or Rare DOff's at Fleet starbase, if you have enough FC's. Putting these on your ship (active) or on DOff missions (reserve) can also accelerate other money-making activities.

Now I just need to fix my uniform... ;)

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• you should store some of your fleet credits
    you will need alot of that later

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,