Dramatic Graphic Improvements for Freelancer!

There are 24 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• woot? there are mods which look better than CF?
    I do not remember that such a mod has been RELEASED yet.

and i do see nowhere that i said that ppl like sol command are not good at what they are doing
    I absolutely dont know where you take your information from.... really your claims are ridiculous.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

woot? there are mods which look better than CF?
    I do not remember that such a mod has been RELEASED yet.

and i do see nowhere that i said that ppl like sol command are not good at what they are doing
    I absolutely don't know where you take your information from.... really your claims are ridiculous.

Oh well, that's entertaining too. Open the doors to the Freelancer worlds and you may find many which are already released, online and (don't be shocked too much please) they are looking better, running smoother and have many additional features - which are (do not be surprised) running very well. But hey, it's not that your Mod is that bad OP, it's average.

I don't told that you said that sol command is bad - the opposite is truth (*sigh* still not changed your attitude, do you) i took him as an example for a good moddeler without a running mod online. You may read your own post to get it ;)

My Information's? I am pretty sure that you know where it comes from. If not just open the doors.

And you do?

Click the image above to visit us.

Just saying bah - they are not good is somewhat far from reality - especially in a thread of a Freelancer Mod which is breaking limits.

for not having said that, these words line up pretty well telling it

However, I am so glad that my average mod with the average graphics and the average features keep holding pretty well on position 1, right infront of all others.

Aswell as I am glad that it was hosted on one of the 3 most popular FL servers during the past year.

I have a friendly advice for you. Call a medic... either you have problems with your eyes or you have problems with your mind. Its up to the doc to find that out.
    Maybe he can also tell you the difference between modder and modeler... because sol command is a modeler not a modder.
    You will also need a lesson in german history before you write PMs doing claims about the Stasi. Really you do.

Apropos door... people like you belong infront of a closed one. I'll arrange that.

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• good to cu being glad in this case :)

german history is something you should give a next shot.

Every builded wall is not hard enough for keeping ppl in and/or out dude. But you may try it harder next time :) - if you reread my post i said modeler (with a misspelling i admit) but hey nobody is perfect except you of course ^^

Stasi methods are for example making something look like it is not and brainwashing or bashing and treating ppl to believe or just say to believe it. Especially in topics like this where ppl did something which is great for nearly everybody.

Anyway Mr. Swat - only teams will keep the ball rolling - but that's just my humble opinion ofc.

Good luck so far - btw. our mod (not mine) is still closed and not open to play ;) - just to answer your request from the other thread.

edit: btw. When a million flies are eating shit, it must not taste good - probably they never tasted a well done T-Bone steak before - just saying without connections to anything or -body ofc.

Click the image above to visit us.

Edited once, last by Daywalker: addition ().

Stasi methods are for example making something look like it is not and brainwashing or bashing and treating ppl to believe or just say to believe it. Especially in topics like this where ppl did something which is great for nearly everybody.

do you actually notice that this is the exact description of what you do here?... im just saying...

I have the slight feeling that you want to tell me something when talking about "teams" over and over again. I just dont get it what you mean.
    We have teams here playing together, a team which organize events, a team which takes care of fairplay on the server, a team which works on our websites, teams which build new sections and of course a team of mod developers.
    We for sure dont lack good teams here... the ball is rolling and even better... it is moving into the right direction.

And to be absolutely clear... I dont care about your mod, your server or whatever you do.
    It doesnt even play in our league.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,