A New Cop in town

There are 20 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Portalearth.

• To avoid further ... surprises as described in my last post here and to serve my taste of honesty I proudly declare :

:police: I take on roleplay : POLICE :police:

The folks around here knowing me already a wee bit longer (MAN really over 3 1/2 years since I registered ??) might understand, why I'm making a bit of a fuzz of this. (Still FEEL as a dedicated SinglePlayer, but due to YOU guys drawing me in here, not played SP for at least 3 month :arghs: )
    Therefore I am atm in the process of reorganizing my bunch of chars, to properly equip them with the police licence and rename/remake them. To be "better" recognized I will tell you my "naming convention" :

The names I choose will be (mostly) members of the "Ankh-Morpok City Watch", as in the novells of Terry Pratchet and - according to function - part of his Disc World Universe.
    AND there will always be an "APE" in it somewhere. Like "Wee.MAD.APE.Arthur" some might have encounterd already (*caugh, *caugh*).

How I understand my "police role" according to this .... personality I take on I will describe later at its proper place.

For now I hope that the POLICE ALLIANCE might welcome me in their ranks and feel free to call for support, if you need a proper target somewhere to distract the enemy for b you to shoot him down. I know that ALL of you pirate might now go after my bum and that I might not be a match for you (YET :D ), but the City Watch has a quite capable Igor in it ranks to patch any corpse together again for further service - even if some parts might belong to somebody else, or overdone by a 3rd hand or 11th finger or so. And take it this way : the more you kill me the more experienced I become. ... And ONE day, "during THIS night" ("..während DIESER Nacht ..." something for the german speakin' comed ;) y movie fans) I might pay you BACK.

CYA all in Space : Fly save 'n sound

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Allright Nuc, finally coming into action ^^

You already got noticed as a cop (especially cus of this thread :D ), an fresh Officer that's now able to enforce the rules in this "CF World Universe" (NOT Disc, NO, CF ! ;) )

Anyway, try avoiding names too large, as you know, there's a character limit when typing the new name, just so you don't have surprises.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Welcome as Officer in CF MP! :thumbup::police:

Please keep in mind you can ask us (SA) for mercenary support every time you will need it. We can also meet on opposite sides, but after fight, we will gladly drink with you a beer on Freeport 1 in Omega-3.

• :thumbsup: Welcome APE in police clan :thumbsup:

Where is G ?

• CHEERS M8s

soul.eater
    ERhmm... I'm more a clan of own ^^ , then being a member elsewhere.

Martind Forlon
    Wee, .. that's exactly how this "law" stuff works (as my chars have learned it in Ankh-Morpok :D )

Michael
    This naming thing, ...already encountered :wacko: , so I know of and will do my very best.
    You would/will be surprised how similar things seem here and in Ankh-Morpok ;) (later more on that)

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Where is G ?

At 12 o'clock.

No, not that he's in front of you, but that he's here (online) at that hour counting server time ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Always glad to have another Police Officer flying around. :)

All Characters are Licensed Police Officers:

Katertrak_Jack (flying a BS)
    Laws_Brann (testing different ships for IC hunting)
    Junker_Clunker (Mission char for good cach fast)
    Cargo_Brann (Transporter of lawful cargo)
    Katatonic[ASF] (ASF business only and afew events if other char can't make it)

See You In Space Soon :)

• Always glad to have another Police Officer flying around. :)

Yeah, you should as it gives more action, and well, your name is "law- mac 1", so Number 1 in Law for Macs ^^

• :) Guess I need to be on much more then I have been as I am a, Law Man for all the Macs, with all my char and accounts :)

Thats why its always nice to have more police :)

All Characters are Licensed Police Officers:

Katertrak_Jack (flying a BS)
    Laws_Brann (testing different ships for IC hunting)
    Junker_Clunker (Mission char for good cach fast)
    Cargo_Brann (Transporter of lawful cargo)
    Katatonic[ASF] (ASF business only and afew events if other char can't make it)

See You In Space Soon :)

• Welcome target.....ah, errrr ammmm .....oh hello officer :)

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• :D

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

• As Founder and Chief of Security of Focks Industries, I'd like to welcome you to the world of Law Enforcement

Unfortunately, due to Board-Approved budget cuts, Focks Industries Security, and all payroll employees are taking indefinite Leave of Absence. during this time, Focks Industries Security will no longer be able to aid in Galaxy-wide security operations.

However, The Board was able to keep 85% of other departments (along with Security, the IT Department had to be cut from the annual budget). This will allow FI Shipping and Stock Operations in the Sirius Stock Exchange and Altair Index to running. Stockholders, both Private and Government will not be affected by the budget cuts. The Board and I want to achieve a 200% increase in revenue by the end of the fiscal year.

Again, I wish you the best of luck keeping the Sirius sector safe. Good Luck out there

Cantana Focks
    Founder and Chief Executive of Security Operations

• Ah damn, we got crysis and budget cut even within 1000 years (CF's time from ours)...

Stupid human kind...

• Seems some things are firmly related to what we might call "intelligent life", that will NEVER cease :

theft, finance- or tax-authorities (correctly called "pirates" in CF-universe ^^ ) and therefor also smuggling, assasination (bounty), bribery, politics

whatever part of the multiverse you roam,
    whether you're human, alien, been born, breed or made of ...

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

• Wrong, DK and the other Dominator races don't seem to have issues with funding, as they don't even have money, at all, they are organic as their ships and stations. No pirates either, no traitors, no d*ck heads.. etc :D

• They just didn't tell yet :D

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !