New London has been taken over by pirates Role Play EVENT All reed even pirates

• ok fellow officers we have a big problem in new London pirates have taken places on the plaint posing as authorities and steeling cargo form ships how i have this info well take a look for your self my Crew reported back to me with a message that cargo had been taken my the new London authorities but what I and the Crew came to fined out it was really that new pirate Group we have been getting so many reports about the group we know as |LC| and we thought they will never go big well officers they have Officers they have taken big lead roles of the New London authorities.
    we need to strike fast and hard my Crew are getting a strike team for plaint landing we will need help getting to the plaint form the X3043 system no doubt there will be pirates trying to take down my Battleship to stop the Strike time landing and taking over the plaint again ....

RP Event need pirates and cops

pirates stop my battleship form getting to the plaint and taking back New London

officers to help my Battleship past all pirates and get me safely to the plaint so I can set the Strike time safely down on that plaint

this will take part at 9:00pm GMT Sever time on Sunday the 11th of novmber Be there

my char names

Event~Manager~Rifty
    [CFPD]Rifty
    [CFPD]Rifty.