Facebook Youtube RSS Digg
To use all functions of this page, you should register.

The Battle Above Willard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

The Battle Above Willard

***Incoming Transmission***

To all CSF fighters in the Sirius Sector, this is CSF leader {LP}50Pack{X}:
    There has been another victory for the CSF side! Soon after receiving a tip on some Alien Organisms from a friend in the Manchester, I saw two SA pilots were in the nearby system, apparently heading to the California system. I was heading there too. After monitoring the pray for ~45 minutes, we all ended up in NY where they remained seated there. Due to the neutral ground rules, I decided to take the tip about the Alien Organisms and headed to Station Willard in the California system and docked at the station. While hitting up the bar, a ship appeared across the window. But this wasn't any normal ship, it was SA Forlon of ASF. I quickly dialed a merc by the name of "aurelcici003" and gave him my coordinates as I loaded the ammo to go. After rejecting the offer by Forlon to leave the system for 10 million credits, the fight kicked off. Aurel was a system away, and another SA, SA_Wiskey was a few systems away himself. The fight continued as 2v2 until a few minutes went by and fellow CSF member and LP Clan leader Marauder came online and joined, it was a loud and tough fight and one hour and fifteen minutes in, [CFPD]Gunny joined the fight, just to add more noise to the fight. But this wasn't enough as the CSF held out for a victory at Willard Station after a hard fought 1 hour and 45 minute fight! A special thanks to Marauder and aurelcici003 for the great support and fight and I hope to see you all in space! Long live the CSF!

P.S. here are some images:

CSF leader {LP}50Pack{X} out!

***End Transmission***