WANTED - Classified Weapons

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SilverFox.

• As explorers who are constantly working to complete the picture of the CF universe, IOC is looking for pairs of weapons for evaluation. All Freelancers have the capability of salvaging MK. II Codename weapons from the wrecks strewn about the X-systems, and for any pilots who need directions, we have already mapped these locations. Also, we are in need of pairs of weapons from Inner Core alien races, for detailed analysis.

Bounties for these weapons:

MK. II's - $5 million for the pair
    IC weaps - $10 million for the pair

These rates are minimums, and may be negotiated depending on the type of weapon, and rank of the player delivering them. We prefer to further the careers of freelancers, but weapons offered by other clan members will be considered. Good hunting, everyone!

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Independant Sirius Informaton Services ltd.
    Published by Antiquated Private Enterpreneur

Dear Sir Cenraurian,

At first: many thanks for your generous offer.

Since my little, just started up enterprise in publishing vital informations has a natural interest in all technical data relating ships
    and their possible equipment, I realy appreciated your attemp in further investigation of the nature of the weaponry, you mentioned.
    And hope to participate on any new findings yor R&D section might come across.

Therefor I would like to contribute to yuor efforts as possible.Also I would welcome the additional financial input, to fund the redactional
    work, that has to be done for the ISIS Ship Informational Bulletin as well as the "expenses of our more discrete contributors.

For this I would like to ask you, how, when and where eventually gathered specimens of your interest shall be delivered.

Thanks in advance for your efforts and interest,

Sincerely Yours
    Antiquated Private Enterpreneur
    publisher

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

Edited once, last by NucNuc: . ().

• IOC has already taken delivery of these MK II weapons: Diamondback, Cerberus, Golden Blade, Guardian, Blue Blaze

That leaves these to find/purchase: Prometheus, Silver Fire, Jade, Onyx, Bloodstone, Iron Hammer, and several others I can't recall at the moment. Ask me or other IOC pilots in-game for the wreck locations, and you will be paid promptly for your efforts!

Still looking for IC weaps...

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

Edited once, last by Centaurian: memory improved :-P ().

• <Transmision from IOC™ Headquarters>

IOC Labs - Weapons division needs more Codename MK II guns for experiments. We need the following delivered in pairs (2x gun):
    Jade MK II,
    Prometheus MK II and
    Silver Fire MK II

IOC will pay you 3 mill a pair for these guns. Offer is valid for pilots under level 50, until further notice.
    Delivery in Magellan or system nearby.

brought to you by Independent Operators Consortium

<end of transmission>

CF RP: Probably smuggling something or exploring the universe
    EM char: Event_Manager_Silverfox

9248-cebc88b9.png

Edited once, last by SilverFox: typo ().