Im all ALONE, theres no one here BESIDE ME...

There are 14 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon).

• Where did everybody go??? I am SO bored, lets go hunt ancients! lets make a fleet and FFS lets go kill something!! I feel like freakin mad max without the damn dog to keep me company, PLEASE someone play with meh!!!!

HELP me GUNNY WAN KENOBI, YOUR MY ONLY HOPE!!!

or anyone else that wants to form up and do some SIRIUS DAMAGE (pun TOTALLY intended)

• Hey mate,

Gunny is usually online by afternoon-nights on USA's timezone, I am in informed absence due to RL issues accumulated at once, and well other younger people are busy with exams and such.

And about the Swat Wars (I meant Star Wars O.o ) call... I just finished watching season 4 of The Clone Wars serie and lol'd at that name transformation :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• In case you haven't noticed, most of the people here got bored because of some unknown reason(probably the organization in the server). Another would be that the people here grew up old enough to start taking care of their personal lives.

Not too long ago, I think I mentioned that something has to be done in the server, something to be organized in order the fun to be maintained , but nobody listened (or nobody wanted to take the role to maintain it) , well ... here are your results. And since the fun can't be maintained 24/7 , the players should start doing RP , but that depends on them, not on the others.

I think you get the point, so I won't be adding more.

• ...Another would be that the people here grew up old enough to start taking care of their personal lives...

*sigh*

This ^

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• I can't remember when I last felt bored on the server. There are always systems to explore, NPCs to kill, friends to fly together with, commodities to trade and pirates to hunt you down for tax.
    The only thing I've noticed recently is the absense of police catching smugglers, but that's not a problem for me. :)

Bastus: (IOC)Taran/Fencer/Reaper/Inquisitor/Wanderer is always willing to kill some aliens together, feel free to address to him in game. But be prepared for some stupid deaths of your companion because he cares too much about saving nanobots... :(

• I guess Crysis speaks from his own experience... (about the taking care of their personal lives) :whistling:
    Yet that doesn't stop older people to play... many of the players are/were over 20s.

But be prepared for some stupid deaths of your companion because he cares too much about saving nanobots...

lol :thumbsup:

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• i've tried starting various RP on the server...it all ends up the same: PvP fest with at least 1-2 people crying about my battleship. "it's not fair" they say. well it's perfectly fair, you just dont know how to fight battleships...

so i've given up trying to start RP and now i'm onto being a bridge troll :)

• its not fair -> then pay next time

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I guess Crysis speaks from his own experience... (about the taking care of their personal lives) :whistling:
    Yet that doesn't stop older people to play... many of the players are/were over 20s.

lol :thumbsup:

true michael, there are some over 20, for me 54 and enjoy the game every time i log on. it never fails to excite me and as another pilot mentioned explore do missions attack npc.s and though realising it,s a rp server i still go along with it not my cup of tea but bored not a word in which i describe it. but everyone has there own opinion. and as i have expressed in the pass the creativity and hard work that goes into the mod and the updates. if playing the game is the only way i can show my appreciation for that then i will continue to fly

kermit

• Don't worry, I'll come play "catch-the-live-missile" with you...

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• might be nice to have clan wars ,create area's for each clan to defend while at war .

with the wars having time limits and a goal

seeings how clans have a hard time being online at the same time(mine:()

you could just randomly choose from the players that want to play to form sides

well just a thought :)

on a side note:can some one help me move equipement around to my other ships ,seems no one online will even respond let alone help

i think i'm the only member of my clan left lol not seen another in weeks ty

TGT_Crossbow

I,,II,,or III and the Hauler

ty

• I will be evening in space and can help if will be needed.