Genesis - A new beginning

There are 153 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gibbon.

• my coke still contains cocain... pssst but dont tell anyone

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Now I see how you got those alien names like Myrrzak, Dom Setek, or Ther'hon or War'sy and such :D

See, drugs could be used for health issues and inspirational resources. They give you a hell of inspiration, isn't it ? :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Looks cool :D

But:

ewww, that alien sperm from the War'sy propulsors in Crossfire actually worked, it was fertile 8| Now we got alien sperm propulsed ships in this other universe (mod). Alien ship !!!

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• lets just add the word "boner"

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• hmm, 10 minutes after OP's post he made the Swar Wash thread... was it for himself or a help for everyone else who is "high arround here" as Vish said. Hmmmm

• I'm starting to get concerned myself, lots of oddness coming to the fore here, think i'm in good company :P

How about an update then?

Today i added in a new ship, a Liberty Gunboat. Rescued from some ancient FL files dating back to 2004 so an eight year old ship, but looks great in the mod, plus i needed a gunboat for the boys in Liberty.

Been busy adding the final effects, things like ambient flak, so when you are near a station or capship, you get little flak bursts around you, scared the crap out of me when it first happened lol. Also some battledust, again occurring near capships, stations, weapon platforms, anything with a big gun. The longer the battle goes on, more dust and debris appears. When the battle is over, this all disappears, but looks cool while the chaos is going on. Bug fixing and testing all at the same time.

Work continues...

dating back to 2004 so an eight year old ship

Well, you could add that in it's description, but as 3012 as we're in 3012 now... at least for CF.

A battle of about a 100 years, ( an ammount of years before we could have interplanetary battles), and 800 years after the exodus was the "present time" in the intro, that a while ago back in Vanilla FL.

^^

• Great work Gibbon, looks awesome.

I atm run 4 mods on my computer, a 5th would be awesome.
    Its people like you and OP, makes players like me come back and back and back to their cockpits.

Crossfire brought me back from the gloom that was vanilla, still good, but something was missing.
    OP paved the way for me on my Galaxy Quest in 1.82, then 1.90, which was even better.

I thought it can't get any better than this, then you Sir, Mr Gibbon come along with this little gem.

I look forward to giving it a dam good thrashing.

Fanbloodytastic :thumbsup:

Cygna

Edited once, last by {LNAW}Cygna: Error ().

• Sorry did you say little? lol

Think of it as a mega update for vanilla. All gates and jumpholes are open making travelling around a lot easier. The usual systems you couldn't get to like Alaska, Tohoku, Omicron Minor are all open. I'll be adding a few more systems as people always ask me, "are there any new systems?", so this time there will be, but more systems don't always make a mod, it's what you put in them that counts. Loads of other things going on as well.

Sorry did you say little? lol

huh, 8| I don't see anyone saying "little" after your previous post. Which is just mine and Cygna's.

• heh, the part of "gem" nulifies that word of "little", as a gem is very precious. So I seen no understatements like "little" :P

• Thanks Husker.

Before i continue with this, one thing i really want to make clear is that i'm not trying to step on anyones toes, especially OP's with this mod of mine. I didn't come here to steal players or other similar nonsense, so if this request of mine breaks any rules, then please tell me. Back on topic, something completely different yet exclusive to Genesis, clan freighters.

Seeing as Genesis will be running on two servers with interchangeable player characters, one server is in the US, the other in Sweden, a feature i've used before that seemed to work nicely was the addition of clan freighters painted up in the appropriate colours of said clan. To be able to make this work, i decided some time ago on a special model, ideally suited to this task, the Pachyderm Freighter. Here are some i've made already.

If any clan would like one of these that has more than three players, then pop over to my forum and leave a message in the CLAN SHIPS section. You get there by either using the community bar link or click on my signature

Here are some i've done already just to give you an idea of what is possible.

If this idea breaks any rules on here i apologize in advance and an admin can delete this particular post