Black operation

There are 23 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Huor.

• hi there all freelancers pirate clan Black operations is now fully recruiting we are looking for members to join the resistance against the donuts junkys that seek to destroy all our illegal operations if u wish to join apply at our website @ cfblkops.guildportal.com our admins will get back to your request and approve your application soon hope to see u in game 2nd in command Drunken_master out

my char names

Event~Manager~Rifty
    [CFPD]Rifty
    [CFPD]Rifty.

• Because everyone's eager to join a group whose recruiting division is made up of alcoholics? :D

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Good folks. Was alot fun fight with them. GL with recruitment! :)

• Good luck to rum junkies from another one donut junky :) My fav are chocolate around Siriusbucks coffee - (btw).

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• That's good, but wait... where are those posts ? They were good for a jokes thread... or RP talk. They can also be moved to another thread, or a new thread ;)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• yea where'd they go, those babies need to be eaten!

death beckons for your soul...... and i answer its call!

13th ARMORED is recruiting!
    are you up to the challenge?
    if so PM me or robbers dog.
    no matter your skill, we're looking for comrades in arms

also find us @ Free forum : 13th ARMORED
    join our forum. you know you want to........

• i vote drunken master, he is a pleasure to play with and promotes the RP of the server very well, of the other BLK OPS members i have seen and spoke to, soul eater seems a bit too aggressive and longbow just joined (to my knowledge)

• you "vote"? Lol its their clan..... They can choose who ever....

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• Well, yeah, it's their clan and they are the ones to "vote". Yet, others can "suggest" a new candidate ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Let's say, shock won't bother anyone anytime soon.

And the stories created must be forgotton, as part of the past. The next one to start with "conspiracy" topics will go on the same road... of expulsion.

• i don't mean "vote" literally, i mean as i think that DM would make a better leader than the rest of the people I've met in BLK OPS

and yea shock got banned again....

• Please, do not step into internal clans affairs like clan leading. Its for BLK-OP members only.

• black ops is no more good bye too that clan i will not take leader ship of that clan i will not have anything to do with that clan thats all im saying on that matter
    i have found out that shock has been uesing my account codes im moving the accounts over to new FL coeds and not playing as black ops
    i will say nothing more on this matter

as for the res of the members of the clan i will be speaking to them and seeing about what there plans see u all in game and happy flying

my char names

Event~Manager~Rifty
    [CFPD]Rifty
    [CFPD]Rifty.

• Well, I saw ur bud Red Scorpion today 7:43 online. Seems he`s feel so good.

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• BLK_OPS, as the other clans and as the other future clans are and will be part of CF RP. Presence or not of a commander or a leader does not mean disappearence of a clan or another.History has shown that both in real life and in CF history too.I play for a little time this mod(SP for long time) but balance of this mod just drew me from the beginning.
    To satisfy the curiosity if some, clan can survive without a leader.Commander or leader is not the owner or selfimposed, is supposed to be elected..but this is another story.
    And agree with Horatio`s opinion that im a little bit aggressive, but heey....you saw pirates painting or playing the harp?
    So, to balance the game and for personal pleasure , i humbly say, i will keep blk_ops tag, ill continue to track and fight with cops and their allies, tax traders and especially "kiling innocents in systems"..haha that was a good one..
    However the idea of clan or leader is exceeded for me but for the spirit of game i will folow the server rules, whatever they are.
    Finally, do not know if i`m bad or good for some intense live in this game, but know they shoudnt overdoit. Probably the attitude of some players is based on age or life moments..dont know..dont want to offend anyone.
    And last finally...GREAT MOD..GREAT PLAYERS and as manny battles in space can we

See u in space , the truth is (out)there

SoulEater out

• Nice to see you "fighting" for it.
    However. It is one thing to be mean and agressive as player in your role (in general) but its a whole different story to be insultive, offending and hateful. Not saying that particular you have been that way.
    Another thing is, who the heck is "responsible" for public announcements made in the name of BLK_OPS as clan ?
    Im refering to this public information being made by one of your members

This is pretty confusing to all players on the server, dont you think so?

I personally think, you definetaly need to get some structure established behind your doors.

If you guys need any serious help or suggestions, feel free to contact any of the other clan members (I think) (no matter what server clan)

• That means the chars not named with "shock" or common for him were actually yours...

• Well, no matter the future of the clan, you can always keep your BLK OPS tag.

But, if there is no clan representant or leader, I think it (the tag) won't represent a clan anymore, but you can still wear it if you want that, at all costs.