something awsome

There are 462 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• hey there, today i invented a new ingame-space-pastime-minigame:

i call it: Debris-ball
    object of the game is to maneuver debris through space to another selected target, in this case a jumpgate... maybe it will get more followers^^

(i was bored dammit!)

{ Lonewolf(reborn)MkII / (KoH / Dr.AS. / Mr.) Ridley / Volition (godlike) / Lt.Col.John_Sheppard / BS-Project_L20εα }

• lol

even if they didn't knew, many players played that game,

But the target were Captial ships (to make them spin) and planets :D (like in Arena)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Yep its in the entrance to inner sphere, but you cant simply go through there :p
    first you need to go to the "edge" of the sphere, there you "fall" into space and can go beneath the sphere's surface :b

{ Lonewolf(reborn)MkII / (KoH / Dr.AS. / Mr.) Ridley / Volition (godlike) / Lt.Col.John_Sheppard / BS-Project_L20εα }

• Still, only a Chimera can do that.
    [expander=Even having approached from beneath][/expander][expander=I can't get inside.]
    [/expander]

• Funny that the pixel map of the inner core from outside is a mirrored image... if you notice what's in the left side is exactly hte same in the right side, but mirrored. Lack of inspiration for the last 50% ? :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I didn't knew nomads can like or dislike something O.o

And less building something, conting they are just a piece of organic ships, unless they built that dyson sphere with their turret cannons, where, I'm not sure they have them xD

I guess Dom'Kavash would love symetry.

• that is a lower quality and modified (mainly sound and the tag) by Lancers Reactor copy of the real long/extended intro version available in the Bonus DVD at Freelancer, which is this one:

480p, and this game... looks awesome isn't it ? :D Imagine how they did this, about from 10 to 20 years ago, as the game was announced several years before the real launch in 2003.

The coalition getting pounded... actually, in this version they get totally anihilated(the survivor is from Pluto as the narrator says and an Alliance men, that's why he even knows where to go, to Sirius to warn the others), in Crossfire they got a 2nd chance in Altair heh.

Note: This video actually has some bits more (more seconds) than the lancers reactor one, have you discovered which are them ?

Edited once, last by /V\ichael: . ().

• 8| wtf

[video]

[/video]

Thats normal rock climbing Jeep Off-Road stuff we do here in the States. Let me dig up some of my pics from my jeep and being off-road.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Yeah, the fatties don't need to climb anymore, and accidentally make exercise, simply take the jeep and go over the mountain :D
    (not related to Gunny himself ^^ ).