CSF Announcement

There are 36 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Riebens.

• Dear pilots,

After the recent news that PX have been banned, we lost the leader Mr. Daywalker. This means a new leader needs to rise up for the CSF!!!! I am taking control of the CSF as part of my duty to insure the server is enjoyable, and to ensure the ASF/CSF event is a success. I have taken the leadership role after finding out it was open, and no one was gunning to the position, I took it as a chance. I also got a token of good luck from Mr. Daywalker himself. Also I have taken control of the user group, and I wish to see all CSF member (or most) in the event week ^^. I would like to thank OP for giving me the chance. And a member across to the ASF horizon who supported me and our clan as well. See you all in space!

Kind regards,
    Commander {LP}50Pack{X}
    Admiral of the new CSF 1st division fleet

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

Edited 2 times, last by {LP}50Pack{X}: . ().

• Thanks sir! I will do my best :D

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• See you in the battlefield, commander ! ;)

Thank you, hope to see you finally online :P

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• I hope so, though I haven't seen you the last 3 days I was working on my chars. :bhuhwhere:

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• @50Pack .. ROFL
    hope dies last, doesn't it? :D

btw. does it mean you can command me around ?? 8|8|
    Now I'm getting scared ;)

• congrats first of all.
    See you in the week battle, and best of luck with you New Cammand and your first week ASF/CSF event
    See you in Space soon :)

All Characters are Licensed Police Officers:

Katertrak_Jack (flying a BS)
    Laws_Brann (testing different ships for IC hunting)
    Junker_Clunker (Mission char for good cach fast)
    Cargo_Brann (Transporter of lawful cargo)
    Katatonic[ASF] (ASF business only and afew events if other char can't make it)

See You In Space Soon :)

• congrats mate, look forward to be fighting by your side :D

*hic* Wheres me rum, LP is returning, we will return, and we will fight to the death. Want to join LP, contact us at http://lostprophets.forumup.org/

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

The king and his men stole the queen from her bed
    and bound her in her bones
    The seas be ours and by the powers
    Where we will, we'll roam
    Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    heave ho, thieves and beggars,
    never shall we die
    Some men have died and some are alive
    And others sail on the sea
    With the keys to the cage and the Devil to pay
    We lay to Fiddler's Green!

• 50, whatever support you need from me, just ask and we will make it happen.

I would like to encourage ALL CSF pilots to get involved and support 50 asap. If you are interested in the ASF CSF and you are not a member, please see Me, 50, Abras or RobbersDog.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I hope so, though I haven't seen you the last 3 days I was working on my chars.

Yes I hope to see you in space :D

@50Pack .. ROFL hope dies last, doesn't it? btw. does it mean you can command me around?? Now I'm getting scared

To an extent ;). Jks lol we need other people as well, I lead, and diplomat and I will take the shots for the team :P On the field I will try to help, but always just nudge me and I will do what you guys ask :)

congrats first of all. See you in the week battle, and best of luck with you New Cammand and your first week ASF/CSF event See you in Space soon

Thanks, I hope to see you in space as well :D

congrats mate, look forward to be fighting by your side

Thanks Knightshade :D Will be happy to fight by you as well :D

50, whatever support you need from me, just ask and we will make it happen. I would like to encourage ALL CSF pilots to get involved and support 50 asap. If you are interested in the ASF CSF and you are not a member, please see Me, 50, Abras or RobbersDog.

Thanks for the support Gunny :D Thanks for all the effort you have put in to put me in the position I am in :D

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• Congratulations - I hope it turns out to be all you want it to be.

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• I am hoping to see the server come back to the way it used to be, i remember the ASF/CSF battles, very wild, very fun, great times.

*hic* Wheres me rum, LP is returning, we will return, and we will fight to the death. Want to join LP, contact us at http://lostprophets.forumup.org/

(\__/)

Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    never shall we die

• Yes, there was no full week war event in very long time, of course when we couldn't even make a single conquest battle without ending in chaos.
    Let's see how the next week goes, as many or even most people have never been in such event before, it will be quite a new experience :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Yes, there was no full week war event in very long time, of course when we couldn't even make a single conquest battle without ending in chaos.
    Let's see how the next week goes, as many or even most people have never been in such event before, it will be quite a new experience :D

Indeed, it shall be one hell of a time :D

(\__/)

Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    never shall we die

• congratz 50 ... nice one ..

the 13th Armored wish you all the best .. we raised a glass to our new honerable enemy commander " keep the sun at your shoulder and let your enemy grow no older " cheers * hic *

hell have no fury like a piad merc !

characters ... Robbers Dog . RobbersDog 13thArmored x2 redneck widow maker robbers dog tr 13tharmored truck

clan forum 13th ARMORED

• it does not happen often that a ASF or CSF commander gets not only the support of the own faction but also the support of the opposing one
    I consider this a very good step forward and will support this development as good as i can

ASF vs CSF is about fun
    it is a virtual battle scenario between friends and not between enemies
    if you all keep that in mind this event will have a bright future

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Yep, I think I said it before...my first big battle here was the very last official ASF/CSF week. Been waiting eve since for it's return and excited that 50Pack's will be the first ship under my targeting cursor. :D It's a shame but sometimes you have to get rid of the Dead Wood to make things happen. If you need virtual coinage to equip new guys, let me know. I gots a few billions.

• Hmm, I barely remember a real full week event, the last 5 or so ASF/CSF battles were just 1 strike to conquest a system and that was all.

Well then, anyway , it's good to have you on our side Rex :)

And after OP's post, indeed, there is no other event where you have a battle scenario at all, not a continuous one for longer than 2 hours.

@OP: Will you personally come arround this event week ? As I know you already have a fighter ^^ You deserve some fun as well from time to time... 5 years break from CF's RP/action should be enough even for the oldest member.