Counting with pictures

There are 2,772 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by The Original.

• Not another counting thread.. OMG...
    If you feel so bored why arent you helping with modding? Use the time for something useful instead!

First, this isn't same as ones that already exist here. Secondly, people are free to do whatever they want with their time, as you are I'm sure. It's your right not to like something, but you don't have rights to pursue other people not to like it just because you don't...

As for modding, i would really like to help, but unfortunately, i don't have necessary skills for that kind of things. If i can help in any other way, i would be more than glad to help.

Don't judge a ship by the number of it's guns, but by the skill of it's crew.

Edited once, last by Drale: picture ().

• It's your right not to like something, but you don't have rights to pursue other people not to like it just because you don't...

Where do I pursue other people not to like it because I dont? Couting is different - aha. Then i have missed something in school :)
    Sure you have no skills, but you can search and find pictures with proper numbers to post them here. Its not we dont have modding work to do where you need to search for pictures and assign them to something. Something where you totally uber skilled must be.

I will remind people asking when the Mod will be ready and give them the excuse, we are sorry - we are busy with counting numbers in and from every direction to another ;)
    Must not mean you shall stop. But shall also mean some people very well do have skills to help - but dont dare to use them.

signature.png

• Ok i give up. This is going to be another flame thread, tnx Huor, great job.

I will remind people asking when the Mod will be ready and give them the excuse, we are sorry - we are busy with counting numbers in and from every direction to another

I have already sent some pm's about helping in the past, even though i don't know how could i help, but i had will to help, which is good i think? And got simple answer "ok", nothing more. I'm not going to cause flames here, so i think that it's better to close this thread, and i don't want people to blame me for your excuse mentioned above.

Once more great job on how to moderate forum, by throwing hates.

You can now close it if you want, and my apologies for trying to entertain people.

Don't judge a ship by the number of it's guns, but by the skill of it's crew.

• Must not mean you shall stop. But shall also mean some people very well do have skills to help - but dont dare to use them.

No I dont close it. I meant you shall continue and with you i didnt meant you Drale in particular. I spoke to all the plural you. Sorry - should have made this via PM but i didnt. And now keep posting your number pictures if you all are happy with it ;) PS: BTW we dont have moderating powers here in this forum!

signature.png

• I shouldn't comment on the reason why the moderating powers on this section were taken out not long ago, and neither to compare damaging a thread to the point the creator gives up with closing the thread.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Off topic: It took me great lengths to get Drale back on CF....... that's all Im going to say about it.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Hey hey, don't miss the numbers !
    Even that Gunny's post had no image, it does have a number ;) So keep with the number on the right side of the posts :D

OR ELSE....

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis