pirates tax rp

There are 46 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• hi all .. just a thought about pirates and tax

when i pirate taxes a player its all kool and part of the role play ...
    and some times its fun to run ... thay will catch you sooner or later ..

but heres the thing that i think is a bit wrong ... and not role play ..
    / changing character or if u like swapping character solly to tax a player and then swapping back or changing charcter to say carry on pvp in x3043 or arena .. to me this is not role play this is having loads of accounts and exploting the game almost a kin to telporting round crossfire ... some players have that many chars its like there is one new ship in every system

to me this is a bit wrong or even a explot that should maybe looked at by the rule makers ?

i actualy like the pirate tax thing and it can be fun .... but some players only logg there pirate to tax then logg out to another character and pvp there buddies ... hmm some role play

a pirate can only tax a player every 2 hours ... would be good if he had to stay logged in on that char he taxed on for more than 25 secs
    would stop the charcter hoppers as i call them ...

hell have no fury like a piad merc !

characters ... Robbers Dog . RobbersDog 13thArmored x2 redneck widow maker robbers dog tr 13tharmored truck

clan forum 13th ARMORED

• THE-ONE pissed you off? :D

Do what I do, troll him, hehe

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• good Q... for full pirat RP try to find Ice,Abras,Mental/Metal_Duck,Hex,Marauder,Cro,Tolerian ...these guys belive me dont disipoint you!

if u want pvp pvp pvp pvp..x..n... find alienX guy.

ps
    where is Xavixl?

• Robbers Dog: the easiest thing is to name people who show such "behaviour" to the GR of your clan or any other GR, so they can have an eye on those guys and do whatever is necessary and apropriate in such situation.

Sure its not a nice behaviour to just switch chars and tax and then switch back and do the "regular" thing.
    On the other hand, I seriously doubt that those people even read the forum, nor that they actually care what others think about, as long they do get away with it.

• ok i will pm a gm ...
    he didnt ps me off .. i sat and thought what he and 3maj do isnt actualy role play
    loads of people are bitching that role play is dieing here ... so i thought i would mention this

characters ... Robbers Dog . RobbersDog 13thArmored x2 redneck widow maker robbers dog tr 13tharmored truck

clan forum 13th ARMORED

• one day when i become GR i will fine that with 10 M yeah Reason: sw-twitch ... its very funny when u cheasing pirat trought 3-4 system and he sw...yaeh i have time and i have no RL 24/7dick.

• Robbers Dog: It's surely not bad at all to point things out. But fact is, that only OP and GR's can effectivly doing something against it.
    You for sure could tell those people (if you are a witness of such behaviour) not to do so, but the question would be, will they listen to you?

husker: please. don't give any trolls a reason to respond with nonsense only to say something useless ;)

• so if it ooRP ill just f1 then ..... lol
    ... or shall i just type ooRP sod off

clan forum 13th ARMORED

• ok, i have had this happen first hand, as a GR can i just fine people, or do i have to have SS evidence?
    or can i just troll him in Ragnarok, til Ragnarok?

death beckons for your soul...... and i answer its call!

13th ARMORED is recruiting!
    are you up to the challenge?
    if so PM me or robbers dog.
    no matter your skill, we're looking for comrades in arms

also find us @ Free forum : 13th ARMORED
    join our forum. you know you want to........

• guys dont start another RP discussion, there are way too many already...who knows/wants doing RP, others are "not important"...

p.s. prepare your money Ice kids are hungry!! mwhaha;)

Keep on rockin'...!!;)

• yooooo ice how ya doing bud .... hows the ice kids .... im gunna be trading some ill buy them all new bonets ^^

clan forum 13th ARMORED

• Yes I can account for 3MAJ doing exactly this, so CFPD is hunting them down. Problem is, as soon as you enter the system where 3MAJ is, they f1 out to another system. Sooooooo my solution is to hire some mercs.....

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• If you start a RP situation with somebody and they F1 out, report it to a GR, with screenshot(s) to show the situation.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• The Game Files does not allow to F1.

When a Player docked and is switching to another Character the Hunter was to slow and the hunted one was allowed to switch. There is no need of any discussion - what ppl are talking about here is not possible.

Click the image above to visit us.

• The Game Files does not allow to F1.

When a Player docked and is switching to another Character the Hunter was to slow and the hunted one was allowed to switch. There is no need of any discussion - what ppl are talking about here is not possible.

The sun also rises in the west.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.