21 / 12 / 2011 - 2012

There are 63 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [BC]afGun.

• What will happen in 21/12/2012 , or will something happen ? 22

1. Spiky and/or Vishnu's trolling will destroy the internet. (11) 50%
    2. The mayans were just bored calculating time until 2012 and abandoned the work for beign useless/got extinct or killed before finishing it. (8) 36%
    3. Other situations. (6) 27%
    4. A new technology will arrive (for example from the hadron collider ? ), and will change our way of seeing everything. (5) 23%
    5. Aliens will stop sneaking arround and "officially" visit us as a diplomatic move. (5) 23%
    6. The Earth will keep "naturally" gettign more and more damaged, until the point of putting the human race in danger of extinction. (5) 23%
    7. We will destroy ourselves in a direct war, by "a nuclear big accident" or openly declared. (4) 18%
    8. Due to the solar system's position in the galaxy, passing by the horizontal line of the galactic core (ohh Inner Core), will affect the planet's time speed due to gravitational forces and we'll start seeing "things". (3) 14%
    9. The Moon will fall over Earth and crash. (1) 5%
    10. A planet (called Nibiru, or whatever else) will crash on Earth. (0) 0%

We all should have heard about the might day of 21 December 2012, and today is that exact day but in 2011.

Will we have 1 year left of life ? Will the life end or it'll just be a big change in the way things go... maybe a global revolution, new technology swapping things, or aliens arriving ? A bump in civilization ?

What you guys think ?

This is a matter to chat over, not to fight over as noone can prove everything ;)

You have 1 year to vote, mwahahaha

PS: You have 3 options to vote, for when you want to chose more options than one :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited 3 times, last by Michael ().

• Guess it was like this:

*Mayan temple.*

"Eh, boss. I ran out of room at 2012."

"Ha! That'll freak someone out someday."

Or, it's more serious than that ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Nothing will happen. The calendar of the mayans just wasn't finished when they disappeared.

So stop believing these nonsenses.

• I haven't said I did ^^

But if you believe that, just support it by voting that option, it's a public poll.

You can even support the theory about Spiky :D

Hmm... should I add my name on another option ? nah, that'd be selfish.

• We will celebrate the End od the World and look forward for the next after it :D

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!

• haha

Seems it was the most voted option since I "named" it.

But people don't use all their 3 vote points.

• Indeed, by the voting results, the troll invasion... will destroy the internet and the brains of who connect to it(as it's already happening with the gags), and the next generation of it will be splitted into several internets, one only for trolls.

• There is a calender on my wall. It ends on December 31, 2010. I'm too lazy to get another calander. Thus the world will end. Just because the calander ends does not mean the world will end. The Mayan Calander is just like the calander on your wall except it's a big rock.

• There are pretty many recent "issues" though...
    So many quakes arround, even ones bigger than 9º Richter, whch were inimaginable few years ago, global crysis, deserting weather, one day it can be hot and the next it can hit 0º C, volcanoes are a little happier arround... etc
    oh and we still have about 5 wars arround, just 3 of them appear on the news.

• Don't forget about changes in the geomagnetic field ^_^

we still have about 5 wars arround

As yet no match with World War II. So don't panic :)

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way

• Oh, so you need a nuke over your had to start getting worried...

lol

You'll have no choice than going to the light ! But you won't even see it cus the big light bulb above you will make yours darken out. mwahahaha

• There are pretty many recent "issues" though... So many quakes arround, even ones bigger than 9º Richter, whch were inimaginable few years ago, global crysis, deserting weather, one day it can be hot and the next it can hit 0º C, volcanoes are a little happier arround... etc oh and we still have about 5 wars arround, just 3 of them appear on the news.

well.... shit happens... thats how it works. Nowadays society is just too susceptible ...or rather paranoid about natural changes.

• Right, and nature changes herself so dramatically fast in the last years, by itself, what a coincidence that humans just got the power to ruin nature with things like HAARP. Coincidentally we have weapons which can break the ozone, start the biggest eartquakes from history, and at the same times, Haiti-similar stuff happens more than once ^^

Yes, nature is meant to totally change over 10 years, when the last natural change (ice age) was thousands of years ago.

• Michael:

Oh, so you need a nuke over your had to start getting worried...

No... I'm just studying to EMERCOM...
    For some it is the expectation of the disaster, but for someone it is a waiting for work.

But you won't even see it cus the big light bulb above you will make yours darken out. mwahahaha

Just for infirmation: I'm the fan of the disasters.
    Every time I go out onto the roof to watch the lightning. I was on the street during a pretty nonweak рurricane in my town, although I could be home.
    You can call me crazy, but I have a little different outlook on life.

And some words about nuclear war:
    Will be no nuke war, yet there is the fear of nuclear weapons. Russia had exploded a most powerful bomb and aims mainly at the most unstable fractures of the Earth. But this is only a constant readiness. In reality, the atomic bombs were used by only one country. And that was just for the fact that to scare us. But in my country, all are the fatalists.
    "If you should die - die with music".

And finally. A love the red buttons and use it ^_^
    The mushroom cloud at the clan logo was my idea too. And not without reason :)

Returning to the subject of nuclear bombs, due to the Cold War and the vast number of nuclear tests the krypton element is still gradually rises to the atmosphere. The result - increased static electricity in the atmosphere and anomalous lightning.

Now you understand why I am so calm?

Lost_Heaven:

Nowadays society is just too susceptible ...or rather paranoid about natural changes.

I think - the second.
    There is a fact, that the Earth was pretty quiet last hudred years. You can see it in the statistics.Usually, the Earth was presenting much more surprises to our ancestors. Earthquake in medieval White-Moscow (destroyed temples and most of the buildings); 60-75 years for each century of famine, drought, cold weather in the Russian Empire... And this was just in my country. What about Europe, other continents etc?
    We still have a good luck, you know...

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way

Edited 2 times, last by [BC]afGun ().