Special event: PHOTO BEAUTY CONTEST, Big prize = 25 +10+5 Mills /November

There are 41 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• 6 is a common image in a lane by x3043, has similar effects as 4th but the 4th have a cooler feeling, also showing your ship and you inside it :D

and 10 with 11 doesn't show the entire beauty of the black hole, or inner core itself(everyone who went to Venn passed by the side of the black hole).

This is one of the ways you can show the full beauty of something like it(even if it's in small definition, it's hard to go in a place like that to find a good spot):

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• yea sure different ships. we are all individuals :)

which blue square? that on the right side? i think i targeted a TL or sth^^ you know, Ridley is Hacker so he always keeps an eye on it ;)

{ Lonewolf(reborn)MkII / (KoH / Dr.AS. / Mr.) Ridley / Volition (godlike) / Lt.Col.John_Sheppard / BS-Project_L20εα }

• husker: I see you have some good ideas/opinions, but where is your picture ? ;)

Remember this event is specially to create and bring new beautiful pictures for everyone to enjoy as they will be added on a gallery, not only for 25 mills(even if they come handy)

So even if you are an expert in it and may win, try it :D Or if somebody is a super rich guy and don't care about the money, it's for your team mates and future members (also usable for advertisement).

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• @Michael : Will be ready soon.

I post some pic on facebook long time ago ... lacking inspiration ...

• There are 10 days left until the time limit of the event !

For now, there are 5 participants, the minimum is reached but , with more, the merrier ! Remember this event is to bring nice screenshots to the portal, and for others to see, not just for the money !

• Somewhere in the IC .... strange readings ..scaning scaning ... In front of my ship appeared a great storm... scaning... omg this is impossible coalition signal, unknown gate ID... wtf lightning were all around my ship, all sistem offline.

Visibility is zero, omg, an unknown object ... the scanner again work .. colalition signal and the voice of frightened women ...TURN OFF, WE LOSE CONTROL, ENERGY READING IS TO HIGH.... I see an unknown object, its huge

fade off and I hear only galactic background noise. Strange mist around my ship .. scanning ... zoom to object ...I read: Borodin Station /Energy Plasma Circuit No. EPC-XVII-db785 experimental... hmmm new Colation tech Jump Gate without a fixed location or just accident?!

Cruise engine ON... time to go.

• hey ! and you tell you lack inspiration ? :D

That's really nice, which top 1 you choose from them, and the top 2 ? As there may be selected 2 images from each participants for the poll.

Vishnu: warning, you only have 1 picture to be selected, so you will have less chances to win :P

• For now just 3 people who found it posted the new hypergate(not functional)

but the hypergate doesn't appear on Husker's screens , just the station, but it lacks these effects.

6 participants, and like 20 cool screenshots, any more with a bit of inspiration ? ^^

• Pictures was taken last night ...all MP =sistem Zihklor - Inner Core ... did not artistically adapted , only few small trick with my HUD.

no photoshoop :)

• Is this place for your pics Husker? ... looks I'm missing some graphics effects but dunno if this is not due my GK. I had in this nebulae weird graphics problems (missing environment effects from time to time)

• ohh my ... FUDPALM ... :D:D:D:D