Colours Elite Freelancer Mod

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Daywalker.

• Hi guys just to say Freelancer Colours Elite mod is back it went down a while ago but its back this is what it says
    "COLOURSELITEUK SERVER

ColoursEliteUk Mod is back with a vengence. We now have the 3.47 mod up and running on the server.

The starter Ship is an Anubis fully kitted out so that new players can get into the game.

The old system are there with the original such as andromeda, delta, dublin, nomad homeworld, Ultima and PenUltima and ultimately Earth system - in that we have the old fight between the Coalition and the rebels which still goes on.

We have 2 unique maze systems and also a Tournament System in the middle of a MINDFIELD!!!!.

Established clans have their historic homelands and now the clans ships are available for all to buy ranging from the slipstream to the gryphon to the beast of the little Mosquito of the 633Sqd. So if in the past you saw a clan ship and thought cool then nows your opportunity.

There are a number of classes of battleships and whilst expensive does lead them to the title kings of the fight - but as the old addage says numbers always wins over size and to see one of these great beasts destroyed by 4 or 5 smaller craft is a site to behold."

and

So register on the forum and download the MOD.

Look forward to seeing you in space.

ColoursEliteUK Forum

The Forum is reborn from the ashes - The main change is THE FORUM and my thanks goes to Stuart for pointing me in the direction of E107 CMS which he kindly installed for me. He and I have been working on it for 24 hours and hopefully it is a place where you will want to hang out.

The Forum is the members - so anything you want, then just ask and if the admins deem a need and we can install it then we will.

The site is dynamic and a major change from the past - so please USE IT and DONT ABUSE IT.

Please make sure you read the rules in the forum section.

Please re-register if you registered on the previous forum that was created after the db corruption.

so there ya go just saying guys she is back !

Lost But Never Forgotten The Angels have got you in a better Place now Dad !
    - R.I.P. Angmar Witch-king 1955-2012 -

• Nice :) they have a "real" Eagle from Moonbase Alpha :)

Click the image above to visit us.

• USE THE DAMN EDIT BUTTON !

Its just there, below your post :rtfm:

Start to become polite and don´t rant on ppl who said sorry already - would be a good beginning for a better behavior (your parents should have teached you that Mr. Nitpick).

Start to become polite and don´t rant on ppl who said sorry already - would be a good beginning for a better behavior (your parents should have teached you that Mr. Nitpick).

Ty Daywalker ^^ and LOL @ Arrow it was early so .... :D Lol

Lost But Never Forgotten The Angels have got you in a better Place now Dad !
    - R.I.P. Angmar Witch-king 1955-2012 -

• Daywalker: you missed the exageration/irony/joke again... :patsch: nvr mind m8...

Attention: Irony
    making excuses
    like this ?

It´s a BB Code especialy created for such situations you are trying to create after you made one of your mysterious and numerous mistakes again Mr. Moderator. Just saying nothing or sorry seems to be to hard for some.