we explore, we defend

There are 62 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• The Silver Arrows Command High Council members (Faaby, Forlon, Seqan and TWC) have voted unanimously to undertake one major change in the Silver Arrows way of performing their mandate of protecting Sirius citizens.

This major change consists in reverting the Silver Arrows way of life back to the original Mercenary ways. Indeed, at our beginnings, when TANGO, EXTROS and I were the only members in the SA, we were playing the Merc RP. Due to various reasons, we changed our ways to join the Police Alliance and it helped us greatly establish our notoriety and display our commitment to defend the citizens of Sirius and abide by the Sirius Law.

However, with time we realized that the Silver Arrows mission was not to enforce the Law by fighting crime directly but more likely to work along with the citizens of Sirius in their everyday life and within respect of the Law. It is not that we give up against the crime, but we feel we can reach our objectives differently. We believe that by offering ourselves as Mercenaries to hire, we could extend our good influence further than as a Police faction and have a greater freedom to achieve our mandate.

Our intentions as Mercenaries will be to follow the Law and serve the citizens first and foremost. Every day, in every contract we will perform, we will not harm innocents or those who follow the Law like us. We will be available to be hired with ANYONE for the various tasks that do not include committing a crime and for the jobs aiming to reduce criminality in the Community. We hope to eventually develop new relations with factions who were previously considered as natural enemies due to the Police nature. We are aware this will be not done over night but as a first indication of our good will, we immediately set all hostile clans' reps to neutral. Meaning SMG, LP and FALLEN are now on the NEUTRAL (rep ±0) stance with the SA. We hope this move allows us to begin new discussions and open new avenues.

Our previous allies also remain. We will continue honoring our agreements with our dear friends, those who helped us become what we are today. The Silver Arrows will also continue supporting the Alliance Star Fleet.

The official change is in application from now on, our members are switching licenses at the moment, and we demand your cooperation for a smooth transition. Nothing can be made in an hour but we expect the full changes to be completed before Monday.

If you have any questions, please contact me or y Foreing Affairs Assistant-Director, Lieutenant Riddick (RIEBENS).

We hope you will all see a better Silver Arrows soon, one who can be trusted and make good around them, one who finds it's roots and start working with everyone for the common good. We explore, we defend !

Fleet Admiral Sam Thomas, Chief Officer of the Silver Arrows[/quote]

• THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!

"The objective of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    "As I walk through the valley of the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley"

• Very much so!

"The objective of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    "As I walk through the valley of the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley"

• Congratulations to your decission and good luck with your future achievements.

I hope you will get a lot of good profitable contracts and complete your missions in the best possible way.

Even I'm part of the ciminal partie, I still look forward to many more of your exiting, successful and always interesting explorations and to participate on some of them as well :)

See you in space SA.

• @Abras & Crysis : Thx guys, we are available to hire if you have a rival pirate you want to see dead or smuggling competitors you want to see cleared from a BMG routes in your favor....

• Well, the only thing left is for PX to become cops, I guess... :bmuhahaha:

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Yeah. PX grouped with UR (best friends forever!), CFPD (we just adore you guys!) and DC (no sarcasm here) to bring down the evil pirates and their blood-money-hired mercenaries!
    Yeah, actually that would be interesting (as much as it is unlikely). :bmuhahaha:

Anyway, back on topic - good luck in your switch, Silvers, hope it works out for you.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• @Shock: The mission of PX , by allying themselves with Pirates is apparent, good luck.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I lost track a little, sry

Good Luck SA i hope that it will work for you.

Click the image above to visit us.

• muhhahaahahaahahahahahaahha
    i must say i have a finger in this :3
    deam i realy will defiet all the cops o.o
    next BG and UR! ;3
    they say BG never lost a war, well i will make them a run for ther money, and UR will have no more "alyes" to help them gank me. so the ywill fall to : )

space

the final frontier

• SHS
    You give yourself a higher value than the deserve. I think they changed the RP due to loss of players---- BMG is very easy money. They have moved from the unequal position.

When mentioning BG, you need to get up.

• My Opinion
    read it again

SHS
    yes, BG never lost a war
    a condition that you will not change and can not change

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!