The Redemption Ship

There are 26 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SA_ARROW.

• Yes there is

BOOM

Its what you fly best in!

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

Edited once, last by Marauder ().

• i wont tell you where it is but your need the CFPD's written consent to buy one.... Contact [CFPD]Gunny or [CFPD]Michael to obtain the permission to buy => otherwise you'll be considered to have stolen one of their own ships :D

• you should have a little respect for veteran clans man...

it's true CFPD has lost it's former glory but they deserve the respect to still be there and respected... Gunny, no matter how many ppl hate him, is one of the Greats of CF. Michael did a very good job assuming interim while Gunny went to war to the service of his country : Mike has established the foundations of the current Police Alliance and the rather stable unity of the Police clans, he made SA thriving by training us and giving us much help with his equipment stores and money and more he did..... Unfortunately, recruiting was left behind...

It's sad that the guys are quite busy in RL now and left CFPD a little uncared for, but they have not dropped the fight yet... And i believe Gunny has way too much pride to let it die just like that...

On the last note :

• i dont respect a clan ho have LOST its glory but still ACT like that never hapen.
    if it is in "ther" home system let him try to protect the ship.gunny is one of the last police ho actualy do police stuff
    i try to show rescpect but then i saw his real face, arogant full ofhimself, like a spoil kid.
    i dont respect ppl like that

space

the final frontier

• I advise to stop there SHS.
    This sort of talking leads to nothing but flames.

No one forces you to like Gunny and you have your own opinion (that you may also keep for yourself).

If you cannot respect some players, at least try to be polite?

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• funny listening to a guy that bailed a former clan talk of people he doesn't respect...lol

yes you have right to speak your mind....jmo

Edit....flame on...rofl

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• @ [}<>{SHS}<>{]

You have to give people a chance in order for people to give you a chance... We are not here to act as we do in real life, we come here to roleplay. Within Roleplay, we can be whoever we want, act in what way we want (as long as we respect the rules).

Voila, in view a humble vaudevillian veteran...cast vicariously as both victim and villain, by the vicissitudes of fate...

• maruder everyone abandens clans wtf have to do with anyting huh ?
    stephanov i give everyone a chanse to be nice to me, the first one mont i playonly with : ) and say hi to everyone.
    "hi frend how you doing"
    'how are you"

the ancers form arogant ppl like guny were
    " "
    or
    " "
    he especialy was hostle to me wen i apologise for buying redemption and not pay tax (i that cfpd was dead)
    he was qicly to asult me, chaise me, be "PAY OR DIE" and the funny part is that he did not CHAISE ANYONE ELSE HO HAVE ELIGAL REDEMPTION
    ONLY ME

i dont respect ppl like that, i dont rp with ppl like that, i ignore ppl like that

if anyone wona steel redemptio he will, and not gunny or michal will even try to stop him. cuz they moust of the time dont know abaut it
    i ADMIT to gunny for not knowing that cfpd was still on (and sa tell me they can give promision for redemtion) so i buy it
    ha no conection with the other side. gunny react like a total robot, so i start caing him robocop :>

space

the final frontier

• lol riten consern OMG. it's like cfpd is important clan, or anyone care abaut wat "they" think
    (sory i cant say they to one man clan)

you should have a little respect for veteran clans man...

He haven`t, Arrow. No respect to anyone except his mirror.

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• ha max is trying to be clever
    here is a list of ppl tgat i =resprct and like to play
    reaper
    twc
    firedragon
    servalan
    trawis
    crysis
    olias
    fud
    lashan
    seqan
    abras devil
    cro
    justise
    ryderhook
    op
    all smg and fallen mombers
    maverick
    slavimirs and his frend
    victor
    and meny others

so if i choose not to respect arogant ppl, and i choose to tell them that in the face infront of everybody i have the right to do it
    how old is you clan dose not mater, or if it is a veteran or noob clan. that shit i dont consider wen you fly agenst me in space you are all eqwals
    to the smalest lvl 1 noob with 10 sek playtime to gunny. all the same to me eqwals

space

the final frontier

• MAJOR OFF TOPIC CRAP GOING ON HERE!!! Again.... :thumbdown:

My two cents. SHS, by publicly insulting anyone, especially outside of RP, and declaring that you don't respect them, you're on the fast track to losing any respect you yourself had. Shut up and play the damn game.

OffTopic
    For the love of Christ, SHS, will you please use your browser's built in spellchecker or download a browser with a built in spell checker? Your posts are nigh on impossible to read and I'm beginning to think you're doing it on purpose... :cursing:

• OffTopic
    ofc he does it on purpose.... that's very sad and not as cool as he believes... :thumbdown: 

• @ SHS: I spent a week debating if I should even respond to your assinine comments, at first I figured I would leave you alone, but then again I won't. Foremost, you don't have a clue as to who I am in real life. I am a dedicated servant to my country for over 23 years now and I have spent much time enjoying and "socializing" with some of the most honorable people from various militaries and governments across our planet. I do what I do, in hopes that one day we will all have a better planet to live on, for my kids and future generations.

Son, you don't have any idea or do you have the right to judge who I am.

When I am in game, I am "in-character" the entire time and I do mean, for the most part, the entire time. I am a hard cop in game, period. You are a pirate, therefore, we do not get along. It has NOTHING to do with you personally. I come from a server called Crossfire, when opposing factions in RP, did not socialize in game or did we bother having tea together other than the Events in the arena. Those were the best days of this server. I spent 7 years of my gaming time in this community, contributing in ways that you can't even possibly try or would be willing to do. I sacrificed my clan and myself enforcing the rules on this server for 2 years entirely alone for the most part and during that time, having to put up with the mouth and insults from people like you.

You say CFPD doesn't deserve respect? I think you better look at our history first. Through the contributions of several players who are still on this server, CFPD was one of the most successful clans ever to enter Crossfire, ( we were certainly the most organized, complex and offered more RP ideas for Cops than anyone ever did here), much more than I can say for your former clan of ~MN~ or SHADOW. You abandoned TWO clans and insulted BOTH clans as you left them, instead of finding ways to solve the problems or increase their RP. The creativity and hard work that went into CFPD was beyond anything you could even begin to attempt or even conceive for that matter, most of which we planned, tested and developed, never made to our actions in space.

As a closing note about CFPD: CFPD wasn't formed to do RP, it was for something much bigger. However I will leave that comment where it is for the sole purpose of keeping a promise to my former members.

As for the redemption, I chase people all of the time when I am online, not just you. ONE SA member made an error and misunderstood the agreement between CFPD and SA and it was resolved between SA and CFPD. I have people sending me PM's all the time asking for the ship and I always say yes. Even to the clans I do not care to associate with or have opposing RP to.

Because of players like you and the outright lies and insults you use on others, I and other older players have completely lost our emotional ties to this server and the people who play in it.

I will leave you with one final thought and comment. You don't have to like me and I certainly do not care if you choose not too. But I STILL have my CFPD tag, I am a man and a player of my word. I offer support to my fellow police clans and when I make a deal or an agreement with other players or clans, I stick to it. I am a FAIR player but I also do my RP like it's supposed to be done.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.