Top Gun

There are 226 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by (IOC)Wanderer.

• Tuesday, September 14th 2010 at 21:00 h server time near planet Issos, Arena system. I hope to see you there!

Objective: Stay alive. Last player alive wins the round.

General rules and rewards:
    · The fight is all vs all.
    · When starting, players should be at least 2k apart from every other participant.
    · There are three rounds: The first two rounds will be all vs all.
    · The winners of the first two rounds (last men standing) will fight in the third (final) round.
    · Each player gets 5 million for participation.
    · Winners of each rounds get +10 million.
    · No use of nanobots and/or shield batteries.
    · If a smuggler or hunter is bothered by a player who is not participating in the event, (s)he should report that to the Event Manager or a ServerPolice member. He will also get a hefty bounty on him, and that will be taken care of by the server mercenaries.

Calendar link with signup!

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• ...and PX would collect bounties placed on a player by their clan mates as usual.

No, EM has no clan affiliation (otherwise I'd have |PX| in front of my nick), hence all mercs do those.
    PX don't hunt each other bounties. I won't say that there weren't transgressions, but we've gone over some basics and it won't happen again. Not that that's any of your business.

• How's that? I'm only saying two facts that stand - EM is by default neutral, and internal clan politics and practices of PX is no one's business other than PX members.
    And I don't have any moderation authority. I do EM work because no one else does - it's been a while since a proper TopGun was held, and no one seemed interested in making one lately.
    What you could do is contribute in some constructive way, other than occasional misdirected sarcasm in areas that really don't call for a comment.

• Whatever this was, peace ! ^^

Even hope PX don't place any bounties... neither in events ;)

(remember I didn't told if it happened or not, just as idea)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• The worsest possible scenario: You Guys are picking on Shock who is doing events for you and he is loosing his fun in doing that.
    The best scenario: You Guys like to play events and enjoy them.

For all other things PM to Darco, Steph or me. Also PX will ofc. place bounties, because we have Freelancers around eager to collect them...

Click the image above to visit us.

• Also PX will ofc. place bounties, because we have Freelancers around eager to collect them...

Huh ?

Attention: Irony
    That way. Then I will start collecting bounties too.

Or is that PX is compromised in not collecting the bounties placed by themselves or their own clan....

else it'd be like:"PX thinks: today I want to kill Spiky, so I place a bounty on him and go collect it in squad, ofc always outnumbering him. Without bounty I could only 1 vs 1 him which is unhealthy for me"

hehe

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• NONE OF THIS IS RELEVANT TO TOP GUN, WHICH IS TONIGHT! Consider this a *bump post.

Now shut up with the offtopic, dammit, 1 info post, 9 offtopic, 1 bump, bleh. :D

• Tonight's Top Gun event was like this:

DC_Crysis - 1st round winner, Top Gun winner
    Hexplore_II
    [UR]Dominator'Kavash
    DC_Sphinx
    [ASF]Destroyer
    Terran.Explorer
    Galactus
    (Fallen)Poorboy2[X]2 - 2nd round winner
    (Fallen)Pure_Lion

Thanks for participating, see you next time!

• The worsest possible scenario: You Guys are picking on Shock who is doing events for you and he is loosing his fun in doing that.
    The best scenario: You Guys like to play events and enjoy them.

You guys?..this is a plural as i remember? so...

The worse scenario: you talking in plural and this is real the worse scenario when i am around the story and within the story, i don't like this kinds of comments.

The best scenario: Name it next time!

Thx in advance ^^

• No, no need of naming, that's childish.

A guy knows who was in that situation, in this case Diablo, but in other cases there are more than 1 participants.
    As my comments were 1 as support and 1 as comment to what DW said, nothing against Shocky. :D

Even Crysis won the top gun event, Fallen Lion kicked everyone up in the fight (unplanned TDM) after that event, as it was too short. Lion just needed a warming before dueling well :D

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• Even Crysisz won the top gun event, Fallen Lion kicked everyone up in the fight (unplanned TDM) after that event

You're starting to annoy more once again ... nobody couldn't fight in a LAG with like 10000 MINES dropping for 4-5 players ships. And 20min TDM is nothing.
    Though I didn't really cared about that , I just wanted to fight and I couldn't do that in a such huge lag and missiles out of use. I would really appreciate if you can come in the Arena and do some pvps.. as I really want to kick your stupid romanian ass

• Stop it.

Next top gun should be at tuesday, announcement will be made.

Also, we'll be involving more noobs into smuggler and nomad hunts, it's a good way to involve them beyond just New York and occasional "hi" in passing.

Edited once, last by Shockwave ().

• Tuesday, September 21st 2010 at 21:00 h server time near planet Issos, Arena system. I hope to see you there!

Objective: Stay alive. Last player alive wins the round.

General rules and rewards:
    · The fight is all vs all.
    · When starting, players should be at least 2k apart from every other participant.
    · There are three rounds: The first two rounds will be all vs all.
    · The winners of the first two rounds (last men standing) will fight in the third (final) round.
    · Each player gets 5 million for participation.
    · Winners of each rounds get +10 million.
    · No use of nanobots and/or shield batteries.
    · If a smuggler or hunter is bothered by a player who is not participating in the event, (s)he should report that to the Event Manager or a ServerPolice member. He will also get a hefty bounty on him, and that will be taken care of by the server mercenaries.

Calendar link with signup!

Edited once, last by Shockwave ().

• Top Gun participants:

(Fallen)Zebra - Top Gun Winner (25M)
    |PX|Ares - Round 2 winner (15M)

Ozzy
    Molasar
    DC_Sphinx
    Mellon
    Shaft:.
    splinter
    Itchi1-1
    SA_Shadow_FORLON
    (players didn't respond to their trade requests, so - donation)

Observers:
    PoisonAngel
    Galactus (recorded a movie - please post it somewhere, mate!)
    [CFPD]Michael[ASF_Cmdr.]

• Nice event there !

There were many new players in it :D

So I had to stay out of that event ^^ and still it was fun !

[CFPD]Michael[ASF_Cmdr.]

It was the other ASF fighter, [CFPD]Michael[ASF~Cmdr] :P